Return to Website

The Lynx Radio Network Forum

Feel free to post any comments, questions or ideas about the Lynx.

Forum: The Lynx Radio Network Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
IP Address blocked?

Wondering why/how my IP address has gotten blocked from The Lynx. Is this something everyone is getting, or just some wierdness on my end? I know I was listening to The Lynx this morning, or yesterday at the very least. Just wondering if this is a snag they hit that's affecting everyone, or if I'm being "singled out". Not sure what I could have done to warrant being blocked, but....this is what I get when I try to get to thier website by any means:

====================================================
You are not authorized to view this page
The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

Please try the following:

* Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.

HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Limiting Access by IP Address, IP Address Access Restrictions, and About Custom Error Messages.
==================================================
Thanks for any help :)
Steph
oldfoyerspirit@yahoo.com

Email   oldfoyerspirit  
Re: IP Address blocked?

Hi Steph.

Thanks for your post and we are sorry for your inconvenience. First of all, we would like to say that you have not been singled out. We are in the process of moving to a different webhosting site, as we speak, because we have outgrown the capacity of our current webhost.

Unfortunately there will be a few more outages as we try and make the transition as quickly as possible, but we will try to keep them to a minimum.

Thanks again for your patience and for listening to The Lynx.

Regards,
The Lynx Technical Team

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com