This Forum is Locked
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Road Construction
31 Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Yisra'el, and with the house of Yehudah: 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land...
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2013 3:36am
by Jonathan
Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines - 7/23/2013
Abbas threatens 'all options open' if US-led diplomatic bid fails Controversies in Israeli-Palestinian peacemaking persist EU welcomes Kerry efforts, but steers clear of mentioning settlements Kerry's Mideast Fool's Errand Ignores Reality Pardons depar...
Views: 337   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2013 1:37am
by AmyVG
More, More, More
13 One of the multitude said to him, "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me." 14 But he said to him, "Man, who made me a judge or an arbitrator over you?" 15 He said to them, "Beware! Keep yourselves from covetousness, for a man's life doesn't...
Views: 422   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2013 12:12am
by Patti Day
As Tu B'Av draws to a close- no man knows the day or hour...
Ok, so Tu B'Av is almost over in Israel- or is it? it is Tu B'Av according to the Jewish calendar, but since the new moon arrived 2 days late (on the 10th instead of the 8th) will Tu B'Av be reckoned by God 2 days from now?
Views: 629   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 9:40pm
by Remnant Navi
Uptick in activity last 2 days July 21 &22
Things that have occurred in the last two days: July 21 Start of 15th of Av Deadly earthquake in China Uptick of earthquakes dangerous Heatwave over the US/flooding July 22 The Star of David alignment The Bayou sinkhole now declared explosive Pope...
Views: 430   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 8:32pm
by BelovedOneInChri...
Was Jesus affectionate?
"When we understand the affection that God has for us, it awakens our affections back to Him. This is the most powerful and effective source to sustain a life of holiness and obedience to God. Affection is unique to human beings; there is nothing in Scripture...
Views: 426   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 8:24pm
by AngelWings7
Lovely moonshine
It’s a very lovely moonshine that I can see from my window tonight. Although the sun set 4 hours ago it’s not dark yet and the full moon is reflecting in the sea. It’s 11.30 pm here now so I think I go to sleep but I will wish you all a blessed day...
Views: 371   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 8:22pm
by TakeMeHome
Interesting sign in the sky with Leo and Venus tonight
Tonight Venus closely aligns with Regulus which is the star at the bottom of the sickle of Leo. Venus is the morning star associated with Jesus. It as though it is depicting Jesus wielding the sickle of Leo. Very interesting that this line up occurs tonight which...
Views: 376   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 7:30pm
by Shiloh
I thought the Queen of England held onto Christian values~ I was wrong!
Gay marriage legalized in Britain after queen gives royal stamp of approval Andrew Cowie / AFP - Getty Images Gay rights campaigners drive a bus past Britain's Houses of Parliament on Monday. LONDON -- Britain has legalized gay marriage after Queen Elizabeth...
Views: 700   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 7:30pm
by AngelWings7
To Funky Mom 12
Hi Funky Mom 12, Dear Sis, The Lord placed you in my heart and mind today and he led me to reach out to you. I sense that your spirit is tormented and you are full of worry because of what is going on in your life right now. Please try to leave all your burde...
Views: 3498   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 7:26pm
by AngelWings7
Sounded Like Demons Had Been Released Into the Air
Today we had a brief thunderstorm. Right before the rain hit, the thunder sounded from the southwest. I listed out my window, and I heard the most eerie sounds: A horn, a scream, a whine, a wail, a screech, a cacophony of eerie sounds... It sounded like a pocke...
Views: 601   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 6:51pm
by AngelWings7
Why Are We Still HERE??!!!
OK! Anyone? Anyone? "WHY ARE WE STILL HERE????" How close are we? Let's see..... 1) I can almost hear the First Seal being Broken.. 2) I almost caught a glimpse of the AC turning a corner. 3) The FP (I think) is passing out salvation through tweets. 4) I coul...
Views: 829   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 5:19pm
by bonbell
Pope Francis offers reduced time in Purgatory for Catholics that follow him on Twitter.
This kind of reminds me of the Martin Luther reformation era. Selling indulgences e.t.c. Since when did God vacate His Throne and hand it over to the Pope? Unbelievable. The Independent One hell of a deal: Pope Francis offers reduced time in Purgatory for Cath...
Views: 734   Replies: 25
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 5:03pm
by bonbell
6 Muslim Brotherhood highups have fled to Gaza
They have established their HQ in Gaza Beach Hotel. The Egyptian army may be planning to raid the hotel and bring the MB escapees to trial in Cairo.You can read more here. Muslim Brotherhood
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 3:43pm
by annelis
No one
but God loved like this ~~ To the leper our Lord stretched out His Hand, and said: "I am willing" and He healed him, and told the leper, "your sins are forgiven" . . . Jesus again stretched forth His Hand and wrote in the sand ~~ and then He said to the w...
Views: 643   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 3:55pm
by bonbell
It matters that Christians speak out and make a stand~ go Kirk!
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=818977 Kirk Cameron is experiencing a new sort of growing pains over his anti-gay remarks. Former "Growing Pains" star Cameron went on the defensive on Tuesday, responding to the many people who criticized his c...
Views: 575   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 3:38pm
by bonbell
PROPHECY ALERT: Kerry Announces Peace Talks In Washington (Begley Video)
Published on Jul 22, 2013 Sec. Of State John F. Kerry announced after 6 trips to the Middle East that Israel and Palestine will begin (Daniel 9:27 Peace talks) in Washington D.C. http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.timesofisrael.com
Views: 325   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 12:57pm
by Goldenknight
Flowers for you
Isn’t God’s Creation marvelous. Here is just a few. Enjoy
Views: 411   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 11:38am
by annelis
Cleveland Ohio "3 Women Murdered" / Mexico / Iraq / Egypt (Begley Video)
Published on Jul 22, 2013 Michael Madison arrested for murder of 3 women in Cleveland, Ohio http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://news.yahoo.com also http://rt.com also http://news.msn.com
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 11:18am
by Jonathan
Nightly attacks or just crazy
I see that several person are complaining about sleepless nights with all kinds of attacks from you know who. Well of course with me it could just be something personal going on, but I have my doubts. I will call them weird, and I wonder what you all think of this....
Views: 361   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 10:25am
by Shiloh
I really think something is about to happen
Yesterday the moon looked really creepy. Today something about the moon looks different. It's brighter than usual. And yes I'm up late,I just had to mention it before getting offline. And,forgive me Daniel. I know we talked about this problem on the old RITA. I wa...
Views: 636   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 10:14am
by Shiloh
having a heavenly time~
aren't they? Picturing them in Heaven meeting the apostles in discussion about this last generation on earth being prepared to witness the rapture, huh~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ J. R. Church Dave Hunt Dave Breeze Adrian Rogers Grant...
Views: 491   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 9:44am
by Donna
s
Scott
Are We Shielded Too Much And Afraid Of Vigorous Debate-I'm Too Scarred To Ask!!
Hi! I'm you neighbor Webber Cider!! My name is Gladdus Produckions!! I think you guys and gals are all robots and full of sinewy false grits and greasy grapes of wrath! You folks seem to mimic each other and ya don't like discussing convuluted subject matter lik...
Views: 690   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 8:46am
by Victory Chanter
Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines - 7/22/2013
Arab League backs Palestinian stance in peace talks Iran opposes Israeli-Palestinian peace talks Report: Abbas to hold referendum on any future peace proposal Top PA official: We haven't agreed to negotiate yet Basis for resumption of talks still shr...
Views: 346   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 8:04am
by AmyVG
Deadly Earthquake Hits China 75 Dead 584 Injured (Begley Video)
Published on Jul 22, 2013 A 5.9 earthquake hits Minxian, Gansu, China killing 75 and 14 missing and 584 injured as the was shaking http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://earthquake-report.com
Views: 238   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 7:25am
by Jonathan
v
Vicki
Tu B'Av revisited!
A few days ago was the first time in my life that I can remember hearing about this Jewish holiday. Today I read some interesting info on it on the Fivedoves.com website. What's neat right now, if I understand it correctly, it begins at sunset on July 21. Obviou...
Views: 1300   Replies: 19
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 7:22am
by BelovedOneInChri...
Daily Promises (July 22nd)
The LORD will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: but he casteth away the substance of the wicked. (Proverbs 10:3) Take confidence in this, dear believer: in the very suffering of the righteous lies the mystery of gospel victory. Sure enough, Christ's ch...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013 5:57am
by Jonathan
Mid East Update: Jack Kelly
Just got this link in my inbox, and don't remember seeing it posted yet, so sharing with you guys. It's a really good one by Jack. He recaps a lot of recent News, and also added a few things and some insights to things I wasn't aware off. Enjoy! Mid East Upd...
Views: 552   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 11:52pm
by Daniel ben YHWH
King David's palace found near Jerusalem
http://news.msn.com/science-technology/king-davids-palace-found-near-jerusalem?ocid=ansnews11[url/] Fair use and educational purposes only. DaphsGram, Blessings Sorry if this has been posted already.
Views: 219   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 11:45pm
by NCIC
Your Great Name (Acoustic)-Natalie Grant
Dear Ritan family, I wanted to share one of the beautiful worship songs that was played today during church service. The song is called "Your Great Name" by Christian artist Natalie Grant. It is such a lovely and anointed song in honor of our Lord Jesus an...
Views: 300   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 11:42pm
by AngelWings7
Shout out to Shiloh
I just found out there was a tornado in Ohio. I know you live in Ohio,are you ok?
Views: 256   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 11:20pm
by AngelWings7
July 22nd Star of David alignment
There has been talk about this date already. We can add this to the list: http://youtu.be/BR3oI-dq_G4
Views: 1143   Replies: 23
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 11:14pm
by Shiloh
I didn't sleep well last night~experienced spritual nightmares
Well the evil ones were toying with me in my sleep trying to make me feel as if I was not good enough...trying to scare me to. I have to admit I woke up uneasy this time usually I'm pretty bold. It was those dreams where you want to wake up and it is like something...
Views: 379   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 9:58pm
by AngelWings7
Cicada named Shiloh
It's a little cicada that my son and I caught tonight. We named her Shiloh and we are saving her for Yohanan.
Views: 489   Replies: 21
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 9:31pm
by RitaMay
More than hope....
Greetings on this, the Lord's day! As the title of this post suggests, we have more than just hope! I am being filled with the conviction of the Lord, that the Rapture is more than just a comforting hope, but more importantly a declaration of the Lord's immutabl...
Views: 409   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 9:09pm
by Tender Reed
n
ncs329
Question for Daniel ben YHWH, and anyone else who can answer me
I have a question and anyone is welcome to answer. We know that when our Lord comes back for his millennial reign on earth that satan is chained in hell. But after that millennial reign period is over then the scripture says that satan is let loose for a short...
Views: 470   Replies: 19
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 8:48pm
by Shiloh
Ohio Lake Turns "Blood Red" (Apocalypse) (BegleyVideo)
Published on Jul 20, 2013 Dillon State Park Lake Turns "Blood Lake" in Zanesville, Ohio http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.dispatch.com
Views: 351   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 6:23pm
by RitaMay
o
Oyaah
Found you at last!!
After weeks of no communication and searching, I finally found RITA! Just glad to be back
Views: 536   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 5:03pm
by Daniel ben YHWH
Revelation Song!! The King is Coming for His Bride Soon!!
This is my FAVORITE worship song. I get overwhelmed whenever I listen to the words of praise. It expresses our deep, heartfelt love of Our Lord Jesus Christ. What an appropriate Song to be singing when the Rapture occurs. Get Ready Saints were about to be lifted...
Views: 455   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 4:43pm
by Morningstar
Israel Launches New 24 Hour News Channel: I24 With Eyes On the World
Check out the Washington Post link first, then watch the video. The video is about a 20 minute snippet episode of the News Channel. I think this will be a very fascinating program for us News junkies who are interested in endtimes news. Israeli 24-hour news ch...
Views: 407   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 4:42pm
by Perhaps Today
Israel Doesn’t Need Anyone’s Recognition !
Glimmers of "Zechariah Chpt 12" Israel doesn't need anyone's permission to exist, yet the World zero's in on Israel right to even breath. They are touching the "Apple of God's Eye". We know the outcome of Zechariah 12, God will bring down these nations and the US...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 4:13pm
by Morningstar
To Daniel
The post I had yesterday on "rapture smiley guy" was meant as a joke, and not that I did not understand your explanation. Sorry about that. Hope you forgive me.
Views: 278   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 2:25pm
by annelis
Need a Study Guide
I need a good study guide to go along with my Bible. For instance, I am reading in Psalms right now, and I need something that would give me the history surrounding the particular Psalm I'm reading. Any recommendations from the wise and learned of my RITA family?...
Views: 444   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 1:13pm
by Daniel ben YHWH
Easy Rapture Smiley for everyone
Just copy this in your post: [I@MG]ht@tp://i39.tinypic.com/a3yw49.gif[/@IMG] then remove all the @'s ******* Even better: copy this, with the @'s removed in a text document on your computer for later reference; then just paste it, exactly where you need it,...
Views: 716   Replies: 19
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 12:25pm
by Morningstar
In dramatic turnabout, Israelis & Palestinians agree to direct peace talks.
In dramatic turnabout, Israelis & Palestinians agree to direct peace talks. Here’s what we know so far. Fair Use for informational or educational purposes Secretary of State John Kerry meeting with Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas in Amman, Jorda...
Views: 506   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 12:11pm
by Shiloh
s
Sammy
A poem I wrote today
This is me waxing poetic. lol We see through the glass darkly, and we do not see it all. We see not our own reflection nor shadows of our former selves but small glimpses of glory to be revealed in time - small glimpses rooted in truth, enough truth to kee...
Views: 313   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 10:19am
by Donna
Israel Agrees to Halt Construction in West Bank AND to Release Palestinian Prisoners
Report: Israel will soon halt settlement building, free prisoners Top Palestinian official tells Wall Street Journal Kerry relayed to Abbas commitment by Netanyahu regarding 'quiet' settlement freeze, release of prisoners even before talks begin. Deputy Minis...
Views: 521   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 9:43am
by Patti Day
Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines - 7/21/2013
Kerry announces new peace talks, to begin shortly in Washington Devil in details for Mideast peace talks Palestinian factions see resumption of peace talks as 'political suicide' Netanyahu: Resumption of peace process is a vital strategic interest for Isr...
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 8:49am
by Perhaps Today
The Lord Promising to Return for Us
"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you...
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 5:20am
by Jonathan
Daily Promises (July 21st)
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9) Though we yearn greatly for the return of our King, there are...
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 5:17am
by Jonathan
Arrogance And Pride
12 "I, wisdom, have made prudence my dwelling. Find out knowledge and discretion. 13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil. I hate pride, arrogance, the evil way, and the perverse mouth. 14 Counsel and sound knowledge are mine. I have understanding and power. 15...
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 5:12am
by Jonathan
Shout out to RUA,Shiloh, Ann dee and Chris Nicole CJ
RUA,how have things been? Haven't seen you around lately. Shiloh. You were the one who's husband had a clogged artery,right? How has he been doing lately? And Ann Dee and Chris Nicole CJ,where are you,both? And Nicole,hope everything is going ok with the baby....
Views: 309   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 1:07am
by myRockisChrist
Kerry Leading America to Divide Israel-John McTernan Commentary
Very Good commentary. God is lifting up His hand of protection from America as we accept LGBT as a normal lifestyle, and in the process pushing Israel to divide the land. God won't be silent on this watch out America were in for it. Pray for the salvation of the...
Views: 531   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 12:52am
by Shiloh
s
Sammy
God of the Ages
Have a blessed Sunday everyone!
Views: 249   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2013 11:54pm
by Patti Day
major signs The Rapture is upon us
just reading in a email and then a post on the acceptance by the politically correct of another, perversion , pedophelia , as a normal lifestyle. The New Bible that has been published that excludes The Father and The Son to appease muslims , blasphemous work. So...
Views: 831   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 20, 2013 11:52pm
by Patti Day
all religion is of satan
even the smallest , seemingly insignificant form of idolatry . It is of the world , worldly RELIGION . We look at certain denominations and we think religious idols , but would we be surprised if The Lord revealed to us that not all idolatry occurs in the walls of...
Views: 385   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 20, 2013 11:40pm
by Shiloh
Tattoos
This may be a weird subject but I have been thinking about tattoos lately. I have noticed that everywhere I go for years...now everyone has tattoos!If I ever over hear conversations from young people all I ever hear about is what kind of tattoo they will be getting...
Views: 804   Replies: 21
Last Post: Jul 20, 2013 9:45pm
by Shiloh
Facial Recognition for a free cup of coffee
I just watched a video of a coffee maker in an airport, they installed a facial recognition software on it that recognizes when you yawn in front of the machine then it delivers a fresh cup of coffee for free no money needed. The coffee company said once you try our...
Views: 341   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 20, 2013 9:36pm
by RosesinSept
Satanists Perform ‘G--- Ritual’ at Westboro Gravesite- Unbelievably Decadent!
The world is really plummeting downward, each day brings more evil acts as if they were all in competition to outdo each other in vile behavior. Although Westboro Evangelical church have used methods of protest which as far as I'm concerned do not help Christianit...
Views: 397   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 20, 2013 9:24pm
by Shiloh
Psalm 118 (Praise to God for His Everlasting Mercy)
Please join me my RITAN family as the Lord brought this special Psalm 118 to my attention today during prayer. I am so thankful and blessed that we serve such an Almighty God who's mercies and kindness endures forever. With all this negative evilness that is goin...
Views: 386   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 20, 2013 8:36pm
by AngelWings7
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com