This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Locking This Forum up
We will soon be locking this forum up. Please keep this web address in your favorites. We will continue to use this forum in the future in the event that we have problems with RITA Now. Anybody else having problems signing up? Please let us know here so we can kn...
Views: 3126   Replies: 43
Last Post: Sep 30, 2013 8:27am
by TheMods
Last call at Old Rita
We will be locking this forum at 3 PM Central Standard Time on Monday September 30, 2013. The existing posts will remain for archival purposes and we will keep this site "alive" in case we need it for emergency purposes. Which hopefully won't arise, but we've been th...
Views: 1340   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2013 8:40pm
by TheMods
g
Grace
A Letter Written To Those Left On The Earth, Following The Rapture Of The Church.
From http://savvyinternetladies.com/blog/a-left-behind-letter/ A Letter Written To Those Left On The Earth Following The Rapture Of The Church Greetings. As you read this letter, I can only imagine the fear and despair you face, for this is being writt...
Views: 2370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2010 2:23am
by Grace
Logging in on new site
Hey there. I registered at the new site but I am not seeing where or how I log in on the new site. I am on an iPad. Any thoughts. Thanks
Views: 1422   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 30, 2013 10:31am
by TxThom
v
Vicki
VERY SAD :(
I will no longer be able to visit Raptureintheairnow.com because my computer freezes and is unable to go on to the site. I will greatly miss my regular visits and feel very sad about it. I am hoping I can visit the library to see if theirs works on this site. I l...
Views: 1552   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2013 10:25am
by TxThom
b
bonnie
feeling the end today
either I am going home before The Rapture or The Rapture is close (hours) . Either way , Bless His Holy Name . It is His Call . I am very tired of this world and if I went home today , I would not mind at all . This place can just wear you " plum out "!!! I...
Views: 1759   Replies: 14
Last Post: Sep 30, 2013 8:24am
by RosesinSept
Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines - 9/30/2013
Netanyahu to press Obama not to ease sanctions on Iran despite Rouhani's 'sweet talk' Netanyahu's mission: Setting parameters for Obama's Iran diplomacy At meeting with Obama, Netanyahu seeking reaffirmation of Israel's right to defend itself Iran is big...
Views: 1047   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2013 7:51am
by AmyVG
s
Scott
The Alpha And Omega Constellation Sign!! Before The Sun Golden Altar In ARA--Big FIND!!
Humblehorse and all you other star watchers!! Here it is the big bopper sign of none other then what Jesus Himself gave John in the Revelation book--the key to the whole unlocking of this heavenly mystery is in just these two words alone---Alpha and Omega!! Where...
Views: 1639   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 29, 2013 2:26pm
by Scott
Ritan Registration Troubleshooting
We have had a couple of dozen members sign up at Ritan. Only two have made posts. Are there problems with posting, or are you all looking through the existing posts all this time? If you are having either password problems, registration problems, or any other prob...
Views: 2513   Replies: 29
Last Post: Sep 29, 2013 8:28am
by TxThom
Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines - 9/29/2013
Egyptian FM urges Israel to sign non-nuclear treaty PA official rejects partial control of Gaza-Egypt border crossing Egypt's Foreign Minister at UN says elections to be held by spring Livni says power shifts in Mideast can be affected by peace deal with...
Views: 1108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2013 7:44am
by AmyVG
m
mary
New board
Was wondering if the new board was set up for us to register with. As I am having problems using my log in information. Thanks Mary
Views: 1583   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 29, 2013 7:17am
by mary
LisaLeenie-where are you?
has anyone seen or heard from our dear sister-in-Christ? is there a way we can connect with her? missin' her posts ...
Views: 1071   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 8:18pm
by mary
Alert! 3 Nights & Days and Shaking!
4:30 PM Pakistan time 11:30 AM Peru time On the afternoon of 9/24 while praying I asked the Lord "How long?" as well as a number of other questions. Now I don't know if this answer applies to just me or not as I live in Louisiana not too far from the Sinkhole. I...
Views: 1928   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 5:12pm
by GodIsLove
b
bonnie
AA Allen's visions of
1954 ...searchbox must read
Views: 1291   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 3:10pm
by bonnie
b
bonnie
how to prepare for the Day of Hardship , if it comes
The Bible has it's own special way to battle bank failure , stock loss , job loss , need ! *** PSALM 41 : "He who considers the poor and the needy , in his day of TROUBLE , The Lord will not forget him ." ~~~~~~~ Amen ! The Word !!
Views: 1071   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 2:53pm
by bonnie
My dream last night.
Just sharing a dream- not claiming prophetic insight or ability. Take what you will. (But it was a very vivid dream- crystal clear. Unusual for me.) I was on my knees on a crystal computer screen which filled the floor of the room. I looked down at a picture of the...
Views: 2968   Replies: 27
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 1:35pm
by bonnie
Bibi won't like this: Will Israel Go it Alone?
http://debka.com/article/23314/printversion Soon, VERY SOON, we may see why Israel has to take matters into its own hands! Very, very sad ... and scripture will be fulfilled and Israel will be hated by all the world .
Views: 1165   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 1:32pm
by bonnie
s
Scott
Want To Know When 2W's Arrive--On Noah Date/ FOT Feast-Watch Backtracking Prophecy!
You are going to love this amazing Noah Whale Whopper of a Jaw Dropper insight given to us right out of the book of Revelation! We are definitely getting close to the times of these Revelation prophecies being fulfilled! It now is all a matter of determining the s...
Views: 1966   Replies: 20
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 12:48pm
by Scott
Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines - 9/28/2013
Obama, Rouhani speak by phone in first direct US-Iran communication since 1979 Obama negotiates with Tehran but not Republicans in Congress Iran to present its plan at Geneva P5+1 talks next month Iran announces mass production of Shahed 129 drone Is...
Views: 1201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 7:44am
by AmyVG
RITA Now has gone mobile!
I just installed a plugin that makes this site more mobile friendly. I took some screen shots from my cell phone to explain a few things. My phone is an iPhone4 so I am not sure how it will work on other phones. When you browse to http://raptureintheairnow.com/...
Views: 1233   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 3:53am
by Jonathan
Thank You for Your Prayers, Patti
I want to thank everyone for praying for me & my daughter. I truly needed your prayers. Your prayers have made a huge difference for me. You prayed me through 2 very tough days. I know God loves us & wants what's best for us. I know He is in control. But I needed you...
Views: 932   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 2:18am
by Patti Day
Feel overwhelmed
My poor sister is in need of prayer. She had to have an emergency surgery to remove a softball size mass, her female parts, 6 inches of her large intestine and her gall bladder. I feel so bad for her : ( She's had such a hard time lately. I've been so sick wi...
Views: 1328   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 27, 2013 10:17pm
by Little Sparrow
b
bonnie
Dr. John Walvoord
considered by all the prophecy teachers of the last fifty years as the all-time best prophecy teacher /writer . He died in the 1990s in his nineties . He was Chancellor Emeritus of The Dallas Theological Seminary . ~~~~Dr. John said in one of his last books : OIL ,...
Views: 1053   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2013 4:03pm
by bonnie
This is a good commentary on Revelation
This was written by Clarence Larkin in 1919 and as he has no reason to skew the timing of the rapture or other events I found it very encouraging. Maybe some have read this already but it is new to me. His description of Wormwood sounds like ISON heading our way. Th...
Views: 1163   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 27, 2013 3:50pm
by bonnie
b
bonnie
you may lose all your rights in the secular realm before
we leave in The Rapture , but we are leaving here anyway so , So Be It ! ~~~~But do not give up your rights in the Spiritual Realm ever !!! You give those up in part if you do not rebuke satan when he comes to kill , steal and destroy . You give them up if you do n...
Views: 1015   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2013 3:06pm
by bonnie
b
bonnie
Texas making plans
to break away from The United States of America . Wealthy Conservatives , with Governor Perry, are rallying support for Texas to become an island state . The fear here is world government . This is a process that takes about three years though , and I don't beli...
Views: 1609   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 27, 2013 2:50pm
by bonnie
Can't use the new site on my iPad
I do the majority of my "surfing" in Safari on my iPad. I was wondering if anybody else was having issues with the new site in Safari. Everytime I attempt to read a post it locks up and causes a Safari to crash.. I know the new site is still under construction and a...
Views: 959   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 27, 2013 1:50pm
by Jonathan
Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines - 9/27/2013
Assad: We could blind Israel in an instant Homemade sarin was used in attack near Damascus - Lavrov Deal struck at UN Security Council on Syria chemical-weapons resolution Report: US, Russia find Syrian chemical arms can be destroyed in 9 months Poll...
Views: 1100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2013 7:46am
by AmyVG
URGENT: I need your prayer support, please! Patti
I humbly ask for your help. I have lived with depression my entire life. I have a good Dr. And lots of prescriptions that keeps me chemically balanced and able to function on a daily basis. I explained to you that I was selling my home of 25 years, & it's very har...
Views: 1438   Replies: 35
Last Post: Sep 27, 2013 1:19am
by Patti Day
Virus
When I went to the knew site to enter my login info. I got a Trojan virus alert from avast. the anti virus program I use. wanted to know if anybody else had that problem
Views: 1459   Replies: 15
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 11:37pm
by TerribleSwiftSwo...
Yike,it hurts
Due to some changes at work,I may be looking for job soon.The general manager has promoted a guy with least manner and dislike character.None of us can get along with this guy.And my immediate manager has been putting me down since I started. At this lateness,I ju...
Views: 1375   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 11:05pm
by Mom of 2
prayer
Dear Ritan family, My husband lost his job and Im asking that you all would pray concerning our finances and a good job for him.Thanks Roses
Views: 1110   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 10:50pm
by Patti Day
27 views, 2 replies? Dear Family, I Need You - Patti
I need you, Dear Family, Please Patti
Views: 1189   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 10:45pm
by Patti Day
Benjigirl-your dream
Do you think your dream may have been about the island that was formed off of Pakistan? They say it was some sort of mud volcano? Now it's leaking poisonous gas that's killing fish. See more on your thread below.
Views: 1098   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 8:45pm
by Benjigirl
People Get Ready, The Rhythm Of The Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah - Misty Edwards
Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb3nGSK-br4 Isaiah 35:3-4 New King James Version (NKJV) 3 Strengthen the weak hands, And make firm the feeble knees. 4 Say to those who are fearful-hearted, “Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will com...
Views: 3077   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 6:38pm
by AngelWings7
The Alabaster Box (Videos w/Lyrics)
Hello My dear brothers and sisters, The dear Lord led me today to the beautiful endearing story of the Alabaster Box in the Book of Luke 7:36-50. Jesus will take us as we are, with a broken spirit, sins and all and make us new again. He will forgive us of...
Views: 4250   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 6:28pm
by AngelWings7
b
bonnie
Revelation 20:15
" Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was thrown into the Lake of Fire . " ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This speaks of The Lamb's Book of Life . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All who are included in this group are saved by the Blood of The Lamb . Th...
Views: 1013   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 6:27pm
by Patti Day
l
Leroy
Abbas recieved at UN as a Head of State for first time ever.
In the midst of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas addresses the UN; Abbas is set to sit on heads-of-state chair at General Assembly for the first time. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas is set to address the...
Views: 930   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 4:11pm
by bonbell
Can you hear it?
I've been lying in bed reading on RITAN, I just glanced at the time, and it was 2:44am. I thought I could hear what sounded like a trumpet warming up (not that anyone in Heaven would need to warm up). It's probably my imagination, but. . . Can anyone else hear it?
Views: 1762   Replies: 13
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 2:41pm
by RosesinSept
l
Leroy
Obama to world: Peace Peace, Israel must give up its arms and land.
Iranian media on Wednesday lauded US President Barack Obama for a speech in which he attested to "past mistakes" made by Washington, and said a favorable shift has commenced in the global community's attitude toward Tehran, AFP reported. Newspapers in Iran hailed...
Views: 1574   Replies: 19
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 1:52pm
by Cherished
Beta-Test Sign Up on RITA Now !!
About 12 Noon CST until 2PM CST, I will be temporally removing the "Coming Soon" page at http://raptureintheairnow.com/. Whoever would like to sign up, please do. The moderators need to make sure we know the correct steps to get passwords sent to new members and ensu...
Views: 2357   Replies: 37
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 1:49pm
by Trust His Timing
p
Perian
Transcript of Pastor JD Farag’s Sept. 22, 2013 Mid-East Prophecy Update
JD Farag’s Mid-East Prophecy Update Sunday, September 22, 2013 Calvary Chapel Kaneohe, Hawaii [This is the word-for-word transcript (the looong version). I post these as soon as they’re ready, which is generally Monday night.] === This is the...
Views: 2563   Replies: 13
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 12:46pm
by Sparkles
r
rieom
Joel Rosenberg's Post - Rouhani's UN Speech
This is how the American press reported his speech: AP: called Rouhani "moderate" and "conciliatory." CNN: said Rouhani was "conciliatory" and "seeking cooperation" with the West. Time magazine said: Rouhani "first cautious steps forward toward diplomatic rapp...
Views: 1076   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 12:25pm
by Leroy
s
Scott
Simple Astronomy Formula To Know Where The Constellations Are At When We Look Upwards!
I just got to thinking how can I put it into simple words how to look up to heaven and tell what constellation the Sun is in when it is going down-and to let the members know for themselves and take that simple knowledge and use it to hunt other things and objects in...
Views: 1236   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 12:01pm
by Scott
Bible on Restitution for Theft
I had an interesting, yet saddening realization this morning. I was reading the death toll on the earthquake, which is now up to 356 as per recent news articles. And as I was reading it, this verse popped up in my head: Exodus 22: If a man steals an ox or a sh...
Views: 901   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 11:40am
by Sparkles
r
RUA
Blue Teapot
My dear Sis, haven't seen you on the board in a long time, praying that you are OK.
Views: 1144   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 8:42am
by RUA
Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines - 9/26/2013
Russia: Ready to guard Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles UN inspectors return to Damascus as Putin ally calls for US shift to reach Syria peace deal Assad does not rule out US attack on Syria, despite chemical weapons deal Islamic Syrian rebel groups br...
Views: 1098   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 6:13am
by AmyVG
New features on RITAN
We all know how much we enjoy letting each other know that we "Like" someone's post. We've been working on that and believe we have a solution. We purchased software that will place a "Like" icon on the threads. Problem is it is not automated. The solution is for...
Views: 1428   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 11:14pm
by Shiloh
The Return of Christ
JESUS IS COMING IN THE CLOUDS... IS YOUR HEART READY TO MEET JESUS? HAVE YOU ACCEPTED HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR? THE LORD IS OFFERING YOU THE GIFT OF SALVATION BEFORE ITS TOO LATE... PLEASE ACCEPT JESUS IN YOUR HEART TODAY! TH...
Views: 2906   Replies: 12
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 10:09pm
by AngelWings7
Something i wanted to share with you guys
Hi my family Rita, I know i had been busy lately and working on to focus on God more than ever before. as I just wanted to share with you guys as I not sure how to put the topic on it so I just wanted to share that I had been learning lately. as You know that I...
Views: 1136   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 10:02pm
by AngelWings7
d
DustyD
8.8 Earthquake Prediction
I believe starting next week...and sometime in the week and a half following, there will be an 8.8 Earthquake. It will likely be in the Northern Canada and Alaska sound area. But could be anywhere. Hopefully no one will die or any major damage...may even be at s...
Views: 2902   Replies: 15
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 9:28pm
by GodIsLove
Oh, God we pray watch over him ~~ is this not the modern-day Paul?
The New Inspiring Detail About Iranian Pastor Saeed Abedini That Shows He Hasn't Lost Hope . . "Despite his plight, which includes intense pain, suffering and mistreatment, Abedini’s wife, Naghmeh, recently revealed an intriguing fact during an address she d...
Views: 1499   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 9:14pm
by GodIsLove
Insignificant
2 in the Kohanim Gedolim of Anan and Kayafa, the word of God came to Yochanan, the son of Zekharyah, in the wilderness. 3 He came into all the region around the Yarden, preaching the immersion of repentance for remission of sins. 4 As it is written in the book of the...
Views: 1237   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 8:17pm
by bonnie
'Iranian president: Holocaust is "condemnable"'
'Iranian president: Holocaust is "condemnable"' "The taking of a human life is contemptible, it makes no difference whether that life is Jewish, Christian or Muslim. For us it is the same." "Fair Use For Educational or Discussion Purposes" Am I missing s...
Views: 953   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 7:14pm
by kmdickinson
b
bonnie
Billy Graham ...treasured saint
God Bless Him . He is 95 years old . He was born Nov. 7 , 1918 . * Others on this forum have posted that Billy Graham is probably a "time-marker" for the End of The Age of Grace, as the greatest evangelist of the last 7o years . Millions brought to Christ The L...
Views: 1569   Replies: 12
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 6:52pm
by AngelWings7
so much power ~~
Lord, You are in our midst, Mighty God, . . You even sing over Your children . . It is You, and Your Truth keeping us from falling ~~~, ~~You are the light of our innermost being, ~~ so much power resides in each Spirit filled son and daughter belonging to the...
Views: 1250   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 6:03pm
by bonnie
Feast of Trumpets Meteor shower!
Hey Ritan's saw this the other day and forgot to post it! Maybe someone else already has but I thought I'd share anyways! This October 7th and 8th(real fest of trumpets it seems) there will be a Draconid meteor shower, here's a link on it! http://earthsky.org/to...
Views: 1520   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 5:04pm
by Goldenknight
l
Loz
Kerry: Israel, Palestinian agree to intensify peace talks
Looks like the heat is being turned up on the "Peace" talks. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4433520,00.html US State Secretary John Kerry announces that Netanyahu, Abbas agreed to intensify negotiations, increase American participation in talks Is...
Views: 936   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 3:36pm
by Loz
Earthquake Mag. 7.0 in Peru
There has been an earthquake in Peru mag. 7.0 1h ago. http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
Views: 1017   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 1:25pm
by annelis
r
Regina
Matthew 18, Nehemiah 5 and Kerry's UN bonding experience
Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes Use Your Discernment All, good morning! When I just looked here, I see that Leroy posted about Paul Begley's video. Hats off to you Leroy. Below is what I had written this morning and posted elsewhere but want my b...
Views: 946   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 12:24pm
by Regina
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com