This Forum is Locked
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Please pray;headache
I really need your prayers. It feels like I'm about to get a headache. I don't usually get headaches but when I do they get really bad. I don't want to seem like I'm whining I just know when a headache will hit me soon... They can get so bad it makes me feel like I n...
Views: 337   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 11:32pm
by Lisaleenie
r
rieom
Excessive posting
I just posted two replies. On the last one, I had to minimize it while I took my dog outside. I finished the message and sent it through and got the warning Excessive posting and that I could loose my ability to post. What is going on with this?
Views: 566   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 11:19pm
by myRockisChrist
4 young Mormon girls
came to my door today . They claimed to know Christ as Savior ....praying for them , as ONLY GOD KNOWS . I will just call these young ladies , Bess, Crissie ,Kate and Sue . THANK YOU for including them in your prayers today , Church That Waits . We do know this...
Views: 683   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 10:52pm
by myRockisChrist
Visit Israel with Google maps
Ok, maybe I just have too much time on my hands, but wanted to share I just spent the last hour visiting parts of Israel using Google maps. Although, its not "real" time, I tooled around and saw the Sea of Galilee, Great view of the Mediterranean sea, in Eilat saw...
Views: 339   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 9:37pm
by TakeMeHome
Dream of pleading the blood of Jesus, heaven and a sand dollar
Hey this is Wise gal. I dreamed my husband and I were getting on a roller coaster. We boarded the ride and got strapped in. There was a couple that also got on but there was a problem with her seat. The man with her was trying to get her secured but the ride began. T...
Views: 481   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 9:29pm
by RitaMay
Why don't other Christians feel the nearness??
This is really bothering me...any thoughts??
Views: 788   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 8:06pm
by AngelWings7
This is how bad it has gotton :(
http://www.news.com.au/world-news/africa/retired-archbishop-desmond-tutu-would-rather-go-to-hell-than-worship-a-homophobic-god/story-fnh81gzi-1226686656747#ixzz2aEbb7BZe SOUTH African peace icon Desmond Tutu says he would rather go to hell than worship a homophob...
Views: 472   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 7:07pm
by Remnant Navi
ISON & Hanukkah
Do you think there is anything in that ISON reaches its perihelion with Sun on the first day of hanukkah? Same day as thanksgiving too :) and it will be my very first thanksgiving during my first (and probably only) trip to America. I was just thinking that it wa...
Views: 522   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 6:10pm
by Remnant Navi
Praise Jesus! I think He's finally helped me to understand
Ok,you may know I've complained before. Wondering how God is going to use me. I mean I have a sensatory disorder. If someone talks to me about something and they start yelling/talking loud I tend to shut down. And people tend to get loud whenever they find out you di...
Views: 271   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 5:55pm
by RitaMay
My Dream On March 10, 2011
Inspired By: The Holy Spirit Written By: AngelWings7 Introduction: Dear Brothers and sisters, as you can see the date of this dream was awhile back. The Lord prompted me to go ahead that this was the time to share this dream with you. Dream: The Holy Spirit visi...
Views: 442   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 2:10pm
by AngelWings7
Pedophiles want same rights as homosexuals...
[urlhttp://patdollard.com/2013/07/it-begins-pedophiles-call-for-same-rights-as-homosexuals/[/url] Using the same tactics used by “gay” rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orienta...
Views: 501   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 1:03pm
by bonnie
Will We Be Given A Hebrew Name in Heaven?
Dear sisters and brothers, I have been wondering for awhile now, because I am not sure if this is true or not, that when we get to Heaven the Lord will be giving and assigning us each a Hebrew Name.. I thought I had heard this from somewhere but I do not recall ex...
Views: 486   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 12:35pm
by Victory Chanter
A really nice Bible Code Rapture Matrix!!
I was sent this earlier, and it's too good not to share...!
Views: 1272   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 11:04am
by Remnant Navi
Bible End Times vs. Quran End Times
I got an urge to study a bit on the Quran yesterday and was flabbergasted at the similarities in their end times "signs." The Quran states that there will be TWO signs that occur before the "day of judgment." These are: the sun will rise from the West, and the...
Views: 515   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 10:57am
by Becka
RITA Now or Rapture, which comes first?
I have been telling Tom since RITAN went down for repairs, that I wouldn't be surprised if the rapture happened before RITAN came back on line. Heh, it can still happen. That's the optimist in me. Enjoy it, it doesn't happen often. Love & blessings...Tender Reed
Views: 484   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 9:24am
by Patti Day
Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines - 7/27/2013
Steinitz: Israel willing to make 'serious territorial concessions' for peace US Jewish leaders urge Netanyahu to resume peace talks Shalom: No PM could implement peace deal after referendum decided by non-Jewish Israelis Report: Israel increases number o...
Views: 361   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 8:15am
by Sammy
Once More on God's Faithfulness and His Promises
Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it. (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24) This magnificent benedicto...
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 7:11am
by Jonathan
Daily Promises (July 27th)
When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. (Colossians 3:4) Our Lord, Jesus Christ, who is the Lamb of God and our Bridegroom shall return! Our true life is hidden in Him and when He appears in clouds of glory, then sh...
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 7:05am
by Jonathan
The Rules Of Disengagement
15 When Yosef's brothers saw that their father was dead, they said, "It may be that Yosef will hate us, and will fully pay us back for all of the evil which we did to him. 16 They sent a message to Yosef, saying, "Your father commanded before he died, saying, 17 "So...
Views: 293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 6:59am
by Jonathan
Bubonic Plague Hits Los Angeles California!!! (Begley Video)
Published on Jul 26, 2013 Whaaaaaaat? The "Black Plague" has been found in Los Angeles California http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://news.yahoo.com also http://earthquake.usgs.gov
Views: 440   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 6:22am
by Servant
U.S. city looks to penalize Bible believers
U.S. city looks to penalize Bible believers This is a long article and only posted the first few paragraphs...things are really getting outrageous now. Come quickly for us Lord, please. We are not wanted here anymore! U.S. city looks to penalize Bible believers...
Views: 573   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 27, 2013 4:09am
by risingfall
For Tx Thom HaSir SheHaleviim
The title of the (great) song you posted on New Rita https://soundcloud.com/idfchiefcantor/hasir-shehaleviim THE Song Of THE Levites Ha Sir She Ha Leviim Actually it should be(?): THE Song Of Levites Ha Sir Shel Leviim but Shel Leviim seems c...
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 11:16pm
by Daniel ben YHWH
Praise God! Let's cherish that old rugged cross
Ok,remember how I told you guys the cross scared me. That fear is ether leaving or already gone. Well,the Lord has been teaching me about dieing to self. And I just happen to come across this song. Yes I've heard of the title but never heard the song in full befo...
Views: 246   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 9:25pm
by Tender Reed
Praise report:Gracie is back!
Praise God! Gracie is home. :~) Thanks for praying. She must have been hiding behind stuff on our porch. I think she was hiding. When mom and I went up back we seen her. She had some chicken for Baby Daddy. He is a cat that is outside. Don't worry he is safe...
Views: 423   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 8:54pm
by myRockisChrist
Military Censors Christian Chaplain, Atheists Call for Punishment
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/07/24/Military-Censors-Christian-Chaplain-Atheists-Call-for-Punishment Lt. Col. Kenneth Reyes is a Christian chaplain currently serving in the U.S. Air Force. He is stationed at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska. As...
Views: 318   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 8:39pm
by Victory Chanter
NEWS BREAK: Castro Accepts Life Plus "1,000 Years" (Begley Video)
Published on Jul 26, 2013 Ariel Castro who kidnapped 3 women and raped and murder an unborn child http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also WTAM 1100 AM details text soon to be released
Views: 264   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 8:14pm
by BelovedOneinChri...
r
rieom
What role will current worlld leaders play after rapture?
We have many new world leaders right down to the Pope. Most are prominent in the news for all the wrong reasons. The Pope is followed by about 40 of the world's leaders, on Twitter, which includes the Israeli government, prime minister and minister of foreign affa...
Views: 370   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 7:51pm
by rieom
Praise report Misty's paw is healed!
Thank you my RitaN family for your prayers. The Lord is faithful and Misty's paw is now healed. She is now walking normally without any sign of a limp. Here is Misty.
Views: 276   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 7:50pm
by AngelWings7
My Short Vision on 7/23/2013
Inspired By: The Holy Spirit In this vision, the Lord took me to a neighborhood that was awfully quite and you could not hear a pin drop. Just imagine a scene in those western movies, where there is no one around on the land or property. There was still light outsi...
Views: 798   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 7:37pm
by AngelWings7
For cat lovers - Simon’s cat video
Hi, I now it’s summertime now (in northern hemisphere)so I thought this short video could cool you down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz6lUsF19g
Views: 330   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 4:05pm
by Patti Day
I have an urgent prayer
Ritan family, Just got a text from my husband and he was cursing me and telling me that he is leaving me and my kids.The devil really has a hold on him.Please pray for my safety tonight as he is a very angry person and also for things to be calm in his heart.Pray he...
Views: 510   Replies: 24
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 2:07pm
by myRockisChrist
To you dear hearts praying over Larry ~~ thank you~
Though the parkinson's is progressing . . his sleep is better ~~ he's stabilizing as is, ~~ his posture is bowed, he has no stamina ~~ and so, through it, I feel sad, my heart still breaks, but then we both remember Billy Graham is going through the same health issu...
Views: 592   Replies: 23
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 1:49pm
by Donna
Royal Baby Named
Today William and Kate named the new royal heir. George Alexander Louis. http://news.yahoo.com/britains-william-kate-keep-world-waiting-babus-name-130549733.html Each name explained here.
Views: 775   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 1:23pm
by Victory Chanter
Forbes Magazine peace through profit
As Israel and Palestinian Politicians lurch towards talks, entrepreneurs have been taking action. Inside the secret partnerships that may save the middle east. https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/374453_10151719993796195_1572635786_n.jpg
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 1:08pm
by DaphsGram
O hosts Ramadan dinner at WH
O hosts dinner at White House to celebrate muslim leaders, breaking fast for Ramadan. Things that make you go hmmmmm. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/25/obama-salutes-muslim-americans-at-white-house-ramadan-dinner/
Views: 475   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 12:11pm
by RosesinSept
Connecting the Dots? One World Religion-Articles by J.DeYoung & J. McTernan
I found this very interesting. Connecting the dots. I'm putting both articles on the thread. #1 Jimmy DeYoungs "Prophecy Today" and John McTernan's "Insights". Do you see what I see? #1)Jimmy DeYoung -Prophecy Today. The leadership of Pope Francis will set the...
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 10:06am
by Morningstar
BREAKING: "Neuroscientists Plant False Memories Brain" (Begley Video)
Published on Jul 26, 2013 The Beast is rising with new technology that Neuroscientists can plant "False Memories" or "Lies" strong delusion and cause people to be dammed. http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://web.mit.edu
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 9:37am
by Jonathan
Astonishing scripture-based article on an upcoming pole-shift-MUST READ
Hi everyone. I miss the old forum, and I miss you all. I haven't been joining in recently, but I have been reading along and hope to be more active when RITAN finally gets going on the other site. IN THE MEANTIME this article is the best I've ever read on this sub...
Views: 881   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 9:18am
by Remnant Navi
Car Video "Hackers Take Over" RFID Mark Of The Beast 666 (Begley Video)
Published on Jul 26, 2013 Corruption in world governments and crazy new technologies are bringing the "Mark of the Beast" 666 is soon upon us http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 9:07am
by Jonathan
How We are to Respond to God's Promises
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by fa...
Views: 243   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 8:39am
by Perhaps Today
PROPHECY ALERT: Egypt Mursi Charged Murder (Riots) (Begley Video)
Published on Jul 26, 2013 Egypt prepares for Friday Prayers then violence as Mohammad Mursi is charged with murder http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.jpost.com
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 8:28am
by Jonathan
Tracking Bible Prophecy Headlines - 7/26/2013
Muslim Brotherhood planning counter-protest after Egyptian military leader calls for mass rallies Analysis: The Arab world and Egypt's divide US sidesteps decision whether to cut off aid to Egypt US using Syrian rebel supply lines as it prepares to send...
Views: 343   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 5:55am
by AmyVG
Daily Promises (July 26th)
For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. (Psalm 149:4) My Prayer: Thank You, O God that You delight in us, Your people. Thank You for Your reign of love. Thank You for taking pleasure in Your people, for giving us hearts...
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 5:06am
by Jonathan
Taking Root
1 On that day Yeshua went out of the house, and sat by the seaside. 2 Great multitudes gathered to him, so that he entered into a boat, and sat, and all the multitude stood on the beach. 3 He spoke to them many things in parables, saying, "Behold, a farmer went out...
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 4:59am
by Jonathan
calm before the storm
I know we have talked about this on Ritan...yesterday I noticed it was very quiet in my neighborhood and the animals etc were silent...something noticably different.I was going to post about it but changed my mind.Today my ten year old daughter commented on it too th...
Views: 803   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 8:26pm
by Bygrace96
Urgent Prayer Request
Hey family..I am asking that you all pray for my friend Sonia and her family. Struggle takes on a whole new meaning when you know this girl's story. 6 years ago her husband and 2 sons were in an accident. Her husband and 6 year old son were killed and her 3 year o...
Views: 538   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 8:23pm
by RosesinSept
#2 Book ‘Zealot’ On Amazon Written By A Muslim Slams Jesus And Christianity
The fact that this is #2 on the best sellers list on Amazon should tell us what we already know. The world is buying into the lies propagated by man against the One True God and is fuel for fire against Christianity. It offends my spirit whenever Jesus Our Lord...
Views: 251   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 7:51pm
by bonnie
Obama Says Scandals are "Phoney"
If these are, why say anything at all? The president doth protest too much, methinks. . .
Views: 576   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 7:40pm
by Goldenknight
r
rieom
Knock Knock
Three weeks ago I was sleeping and heard knocking at the front door. I heard the knocking and knew I had to wake up and answer the door. However, once I did wake up, I realized that I would not hear any knocking on the door from my bedroom. Then it hit me what was...
Views: 453   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 7:29pm
by rieom
s
Sammy
Our King is coming!
I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that we are literally on the last moments of this age. Our King, our Lord, Jesus, the head of the Church, the Bridegroom is poised to come back at any moment. To snatch us away from the evil that is to come to the world. I'm sorr...
Views: 643   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 6:42pm
by Tender Reed
r
rieom
Question on rapture and the dead shall rise first
In my mind, if the dead are rising first, they are not in heaven unless this rising would be symbolic in nature. What confuses me is how people have had NDEs and dreams about heaven (which I do not read much of them or believe in all of them), and they see their lov...
Views: 571   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 6:34pm
by RitaMay
Where Can Wisdom Be Found?
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by his good conduct that his deeds are done in gentleness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, don't boast and don't lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom is not th...
Views: 212   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 6:12pm
by Tender Reed
Shout out to Shiloh
Sister,you said you want to leave this site for awhile? Well,if you leave I will probably leave. It's hard to explain why. Gracie is gone and my heart is shattered. If you go I will probably leave because of all of this pain. And knowing if you leave...it's too...
Views: 783   Replies: 27
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 5:07pm
by myRockisChrist
Poor Royal baby- will never get a chance to rule, actually this is encouraging!
The thought just occurred to me- this kid will never rule England - I am gonna go out on a limb here and say Jesus Christ will be on His throne long before this little guy ever gets a chance!
Views: 674   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 2:57pm
by Victory Chanter
Steam And Groundwater Raise Concern At Japanese Nuclear Plant
The troubles at the ********* Daiichi nuclear plant began over two years ago when an earthquake and tsunami sparked meltdowns in three reactors. But events over the past week serve as reminder that the problems are far from over. First, a remote camera spotted ste...
Views: 361   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 2:14pm
by Jonathan
l
Loz
Putin to offer advanced antimissiles to soothe Iran’s S-300
Looks like the military hardware is being built up for something? http://rt.com/news/russia-iran-antimissiles-deal-520 S-300V and S-300VM anti-aircraft long distance missile systems showcased at the 2nd International Forum 'Engineering Technologies 2012' i...
Views: 396   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 1:44pm
by Loz
Jeremy Camp vs. Van Halen
Tonight at the Mid-State Fair, both Jeremy Camp and Van Halen were performing. Jeremy Camp did two concerts, we went to the first. While I was there, I kept wondering if the people at the fair could hear the music, as they put us "Christians" in the farthest corner...
Views: 481   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 12:57pm
by Sparkles
Putin Will Visit Iran For Nuclear Talks August 2013 (Begley Video)
Published on Jul 25, 2013 Gog and Magog "Peace and Safety then Sudden Destruction" http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.foxnews.com
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 9:34am
by Jonathan
Earthquakes, Baseball Size Hail, Hurricane Dorian (Apocalyptic) (Begley Video)
Published on Jul 25, 2013 Apocalyptic Weather signs as baseball size hail hits Kansas and Hurricane Dorian heads toward Bermuda and quakes hit around earth http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.nbcnews.com also http://earthquake.usgs.gov and http:...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 9:17am
by Jonathan
BREAKING: Train Derailment Florida Tampa (Ethanol Leaking) (Begley Video)
Published on Jul 25, 2013 Are Terrorist derailing the trains around the world? Tampa Florida derailment http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://usanews.nbcnews.com
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 8:21am
by Jonathan
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com