Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Obama and Islam - His Prayer
In June of 2007, then presidential candidate Barak Obama declared our nation is no longer a Christian nation. This year, 2010, now President Obama cancelled our National Day of Prayer ceremony at the White House. Obama said he did not want to offend anyone....
Views: 436   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 15, 2010 7:55pm
by Texas Sue
NEED YOUR PRAYERS 3PM Today
At 3pm today i am undergoing another Deliverance session. Please if you can PLEASE pray for me. The last Deliverance session nearly killed me. NO JOKE! I truly feel as if my salvation is tied into this. I know salvation is a gift, but I also know life is...
Views: 436   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 15, 2010 6:08pm
by 2HH
s
Sarah
Humbly Irrelevant ?
Humbly where are you? We miss your wonderful posts and your uplifting poems..I hope and pray that everything is ok. YSIC Sarah
Views: 658   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 15, 2010 5:58pm
by Humbly Irrelevan...
Encouragement hour
The Shepard knows exactly who his sheep are Though man looks at the outside, he looks at the heart. He knows the heart of every man / woman, and he knows who loves him. That is what’s important to the Shepard. Turn your eyes upon Jesus, L...
Views: 1102   Replies: 41
Last Post: May 15, 2010 1:56pm
by TN Dove
k
Khog
Texas Sue, please read!
Sue, I replied to your reply earlier, but I wasn't sure if you read it. I am sorry, and I apologize if I seemed to be harsh toward you this morning. I was not aware of what went on last night until I read some of the threads this morning. I was sad that there was...
Views: 742   Replies: 38
Last Post: May 15, 2010 1:45pm
by AbideInHIm
What the Lord is Saying Today
May 15, 2010. You have found it tempting to look back lately. You wonder if you have made the right choices. Nevertheless, you are following Me. When you believed on My name and confessed Jesus as Lord, you were born again as a new creation in My kingdom. You can...
Views: 410   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 15, 2010 1:23pm
by Kolleen
Egads...I face the dreaded Business Math 105 starting tomorrow.....Help!
It's true.....these schools make us old ladies take Business Math... they even makeyou study fractions . I do not like fractions, I do not like Math. I know what to do...let's all say prayer and then turn me loose on those fractions. We are going to study Wall...
Views: 255   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 15, 2010 11:37am
by Kolleen
We Cannot Let SATAN Win!!! Especially for Lynn!!!
Remember we are to hate the sin but to love the sinner!!! Because the sinner is the person but the sin is the Devil the master of all sin!!! That is why Jesus says love the sinner but hate the sin!! When people say things to hurt you all you can do is forgiv...
Views: 361   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 15, 2010 8:56am
by kirk_777
s
star
please handel all areas of rita
THIS vessel does not know what happened. So LORD please handel all areas of rita. put your big wonderfull hand in here. And bring peace back to this RITA. Especally to the moderators. Lord,please restore what the enemy is trying to take away. Lord your will is...
Views: 565   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 15, 2010 8:53am
by SisterNChrist
r
Rhonda
STAY STRONG, RITA, STAY STRONG!
RITArians, I feel strongly that we're supposed to band together and not pull apart, regardless of hurt feelings or whether or not we feel like it's our time to leave this board. I feel it so strongly in my spirit that satan is attacking our fellowship here. If he...
Views: 444   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 15, 2010 8:08am
by LAZ
I Don't Know Where To Begin..
If someone to fill me in on what happened on RITA last night I would be very grateful. I am perplexed as to what to do about the unkind exchanges that have been cropping up on RITA on a regular basis. Apparently my threads and my warnings and my request for peace o...
Views: 1219   Replies: 38
Last Post: May 15, 2010 2:01am
by Lynn
I Can't Wait To Do This!!! Bet You Guys Can't Guess What it is??? ha ha ha
This is what I imagine the Crystal Clear Water of Life to look like in Heaven!!!! Can't wait to jump in it and clean all this sin off of me!!! Love ya AngelHeart
Views: 412   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 15, 2010 1:44am
by Lynn
k
Khog
Let's Keep RITA Together Until Our Redemption!
RITArians, I love all of you very much, and I really hope that we can stay together until Jesus takes us home. I hope that we can encourage each other and continue to be watchmen for Jesus until we meet in the air. Lynn, I am appreciative of the work you've done a...
Views: 452   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 15, 2010 1:07am
by Neal
Fear and Trembling ( I really hope Charity sees this) and others too...
I am hoping what I share will help Charity and others to understand why some might react the way they do….. when I said it comes across as holier than thou, I was not saying that is your heart Charity..I was saying that is how it comes across to me...
Views: 1008   Replies: 42
Last Post: May 14, 2010 9:59pm
by joyful susan
Mysterious goings on in Egypt? Red Bull. Osiris?
I listened to this VERY interesting video on Project Camelot about mysterious digs going on on the Giza Plateau... http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/giza_geomatrix/giza_geomatrix.html Then, yesterday, this set of images appeared on the net... h...
Views: 931   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 14, 2010 7:01pm
by AbeOwitz
Vision
It has been a while since my last posting. I wanted to pass on a vision I had fairly recently regarding OB. One that greatly disturbed and bothered me. I beleive that God was revealing truth to me in that moment. In my vision OB was speaking to a group of people....
Views: 776   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 14, 2010 9:26pm
by Follower of Jesu...
r
Randy
Manifestations of Religious spirits
Manifestations of Religious spirits Written by Elvis Iverson Religion is the leaven of the Pharisees and the power that Satan uses to control Christians and the Church. Religion is a work of the flesh and those who practice such things will not walk in the ful...
Views: 505   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 14, 2010 6:16pm
by Randy
Warning to all reading at RITA
Ezekiel 3:20-21 20 “If righteous people turn away from their righteous behavior and ignore the obstacles I put in their way, they will die. And if you do not warn them, they will die in their sins. None of their righteous acts will be remembered,...
Views: 1317   Replies: 34
Last Post: May 14, 2010 5:58pm
by CHRISTinCheryl
Views: 719   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 14, 2010 3:35pm
by AbideInHim
Emotions & Spirit of fear & Cars !!!
I like to draw parallels to every day life and the things that surround me, it helps me to understand the scriptures and what is from the Lord. I believe that he has put things in front of us to help us to divide, to unravel the truths of his word. Not to confuse, bu...
Views: 1059   Replies: 29
Last Post: May 14, 2010 1:10pm
by Cassie
Please Pray.. 2 sick little ones.
The 10 year old daughter of a friend of mine has been diagnosed with a chiari malformation - part of her brain protrudes into the spinal canal, putting pressure on the spine. She will be having surgery on Monday.. please remember her in your prayers!!! Her name i...
Views: 328   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 14, 2010 11:46am
by Sarah
lilyonline
You are still in the chat room...thought you might want to know....Hugs
Views: 397   Replies: 28
Last Post: May 14, 2010 1:27am
by Kolleen
Woe to the Elders and Leaders!
http://beholditcomes.blogspot.com/2010/01/woe-to-elders-and-leaders.html
Views: 412   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 14, 2010 12:37am
by mtnmollie
I Just Wanted to Point Out!!
RITA has a chat page at the end of our home page. You can use this to have group bible studies, or just have a one on one chat with your brothers and sister. This room will go unmonitored and will be a place just for you. Please take advantage of this chat room....
Views: 713   Replies: 19
Last Post: May 14, 2010 12:25am
by Diane C
Jim.on.ca-----Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Jim dear Brother, Happy birthday mate, may this day bring the peace and love that can only come from the Lord. Have a great day with friends and family ybiC/ Paul
Views: 285   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 13, 2010 10:24pm
by Jim.on.ca
Brenda Sue???
Dear Brenda Sue, You told us that you not only had a strep throat infection, but you were also having trouble breathing and were actually thinking of driving yourself to ER because you didn't want to bother your husband. I am concerned because we never heard...
Views: 272   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 13, 2010 9:53pm
by Lisaleenie
s
Star
ANOTHER VISION OF THE JACOB'S ROSE
This evening, My cousin and I were praying. For Isreal and BB.For protection and what ever God wants BB to have. In the SPIRIT,I again saw that stunning rose of Jacob. The rose had a long green stem.And the stem was bending down close to...
Views: 896   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 13, 2010 9:28pm
by Charity is Cryin...
"Love" Those Church Bulletins!!!
They're Back! Those wonderful Church Bulletins! The Fasting & Prayer Conference includes meals. The sermon this morning: 'Jesus Walks on the Water.' The sermon tonight: 'Searching for Jesus.' Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to ge...
Views: 247   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 13, 2010 9:16pm
by mtnmollie
The Sign of the prophet Jonah
Matthew 12:38-39: Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. 39But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but t...
Views: 603   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 13, 2010 8:54pm
by PraiseHim
Prayer Request
Hey all on RITA. Hope you're all having a great day today. I have a small prayer request. I just want to ask you all to remember me over the next 3 days. My wife has gone to Nashville to see her family. I am at home with my 2 kids, 4 year old SArah and 15 year ol...
Views: 256   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 13, 2010 8:15pm
by John Murley
Tom
Salvation 101 Did you know?
Dear RITA, There has been so much confusion posted on RITA the last few days as to the meaning of certain words and what the Bible really says about Salvation, I thought it would be of value to give a short outlined class on the subject. Salvation--without it n...
Views: 629   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 13, 2010 5:15pm
by Donna
Two weeks from tonight....
... And my youngest daughter will be a high school graduate! Bet you thought I was going to say someting about the Rapture, didn't you? Just please pray I am well enough to go to the ceremony. I have had strep throat 6 times in a year and have it again. Appar...
Views: 906   Replies: 24
Last Post: May 13, 2010 3:08pm
by Lisaleenie
d
Ditta
in hospital for day surgery tomorrow
Hey family I need your prayers for tomorrow as I'm in hospital having a hysterosocopy (don't ask!) which is a quick procedure and means I should be home in around four hours or not much more. I didn't want to bump my last post about this as the heading's in caps and...
Views: 586   Replies: 31
Last Post: May 13, 2010 2:51pm
by AbideInHIm
Views: 707   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 13, 2010 2:20pm
by Edelweiss
Gary Chapman speaks about seeing his father's transformation to his new body — DON'T MISS!!!!!
Gary's dad was an old Assembly of God minister from Texas. I met him one time, & he was quite a character. So funny & loving... exactly what you would expect. Be sure to listen through to the end.
Views: 794   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 13, 2010 2:10pm
by Edelweiss
Hope this is Fun for all and not Pun-ishment
"THE ABILITY TO MAKE AND UNDERSTAND PUNS IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT" Here are the 10 first place winners in the International Pun Contest: 1. A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The flight attendant looks at h...
Views: 573   Replies: 24
Last Post: May 13, 2010 12:43pm
by Lisaleenie
Planet Jupitor Loses a Stripe - Another Sign In The Heavens?
Jupiter loses one of its stripes and scientists are stumped as to why By Claire Bates Jupiter has lost one of its iconic red stripes and scientists are baffled as to why. The largest planet in our solar system is usually dominated by two dark bands in its at...
Views: 559   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 13, 2010 12:16pm
by Lynn
prayer for Big O
I'm not sure I like that man. he is just like me ; hee walks the wrong path just like I did and sometimes do. Turn his heart to you oh Lord. Show him your glory. Draw him unto you Lord, Save him Lord and show him your glory. I dont like him chan...
Views: 385   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 13, 2010 11:34am
by mtnmollie
All kinds of big fish showing up!!!
Eleven-foot 'giant herring' found off Sweden Buzz up!83 votes Send Email IM .Share Facebook Twitter Delicious Digg Fark Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks .Print .. AFP/HO/Marine Museum – A man measures a rare...
Views: 573   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 13, 2010 11:26am
by Shirley
Question for CJ or Scuggers (or anybody)
CJ or Scuggers, With everything I have been studying and reading all these posts over the past month, I have lost track of how Rosh Hoshana will be fulfilled. If Pentecost rapture, then Rosh Hoshana will be fulfilled in 2017? And what will be the event with your b...
Views: 511   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 13, 2010 8:43am
by John Murley
Lisaleenie!!!
I was wondering about you..... how are you feeling?
Views: 265   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 13, 2010 8:17am
by Ditta
What to do while we wait
In these times of waiting, in these times that wear us down where we feel a deep longing, a longing to be with him. In these last moments of grace. When we feel like the waves are crashing over our heads and treading water is bringing cramps throughout our bodies. Wh...
Views: 435   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 13, 2010 7:02am
by mtnmollie
Interesting
The UsGS earthquake site now has a seperate link for California and Nevada in addition to the worldwide and Usa earthquake links..... Are they preparing?
Views: 569   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 12, 2010 11:03pm
by joyful susan
Views: 249   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 12, 2010 10:26pm
by mtnmollie
My grand-daughters Abby & Wendy jumpin' for joy.
It's time to fly . . to our LORD above!!!! YESSS!!!!
Views: 412   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 12, 2010 7:25pm
by Kolleen
At last, at last . . ~~
Father, we sense Your announcement to the Son calling Home the Bride, from earth she'll be gone!! Lift us up in Your arms, may Your Voice of thunder be near, Lord lift us to Your chambers made in perfect union, at last, at last so near our Savior , . ....
Views: 755   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 12, 2010 6:59pm
by mtnmollie
Views: 1468   Replies: 25
Last Post: May 12, 2010 6:27pm
by joyful susan
j
Josh
Will 2010 come and go?
So do you guys think that we will get to 2011 without being raptured? I mean, they are all talking war this summer for Israel and her enemies. We are in the 62nd year anniversary and if 70 years is a biblical generation, that would put it to 2018 from 1948 minus 7...
Views: 950   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 12, 2010 4:56pm
by scuggers
Isaiah - the naked prophet
Isa 21:10 Oh my people threashed and winnowed. I told you everything the Lord has said that i know Isa 21:3 I grow faint when I know what God is planning Afraid to look, afraid to know what i know. isa 22;13 Weep and morn my people I am calling Shave your h...
Views: 467   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 12, 2010 3:45pm
by joyful susan
a
Aaron
Saved Spirit, Soul, and Body
Why does Paul tell us to be saved Spirit Soul and Body. What happens if we are not saved spirit soul and body, and just saved in spirit?! 1 Thessalonians 5:23 (New American Standard Bible) Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your sp...
Views: 421   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 12, 2010 3:36pm
by Aaron
Does Anyone Feel Peace Today?
Hi All- Is there anyone else sensing a feeling of peace today?? Or is it just my soul finally finding some rest??? You know my life has been in turmoil lately. My DH has been very ill and can't work. We have financially been in the pits, lost a few autos, lost our...
Views: 400   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 12, 2010 3:11pm
by Southern Grace
Views: 536   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 12, 2010 2:51pm
by Melanie
r
Rhi
I need help
I am really stressed out. My son, Parker is 3 1/2 yrs old. He was born with multiple heart defects but has never had open heart surgery although the doctors tell me that he will need it to fix everything thats wrong. Over the last 3 yrs, I have read every healing scr...
Views: 502   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 12, 2010 12:00pm
by Rhi
87yr old dying 'Elitest' tells of their PLANS for America (past, present & future)
Hi everyone, it's very late (WOW! 3am Sat.), but I happened to come across these video series taped on The Prophecy Club & felt strongly led to share them with everyone, so they could pass it on to others. Chaplain Lindsey Williams was told by 87yr old dying 'Elitest...
Views: 992   Replies: 22
Last Post: May 12, 2010 11:21am
by scuggers
Checking out a church this Sunday / And the response I got
Last night our local rural town newspaper comes out for the week. I always grab a copy every Tuesday night. Well last night when I got home I opened the paper to find out when the local church service starts on the Sunday. This is the church I want to try out. It...
Views: 507   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 12, 2010 10:40am
by Victory Chanter
Views: 310   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 12, 2010 10:07am
by joyful susan
Do you often smell that fire smell in your house, but there's no fire anywhere?
Do you often smell that fire smell in your house, although there's no fire anywhere? I'm asking, b/c I now ham smelling that strong fire smell in the room with me as I type this. I learned somewhere on TBN that someone talked about the source of where that sme...
Views: 1125   Replies: 47
Last Post: May 12, 2010 9:51am
by Mary Ann
I'm So Homesick
So homesick, so ready to go home now - may it be tonight!
Views: 423   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 12, 2010 9:32am
by joyful susan
The door must be shut
5/3/10 From YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ, and From Jayse, Inspired in The Spirit - For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear ATTENTION! All beloved of The Lord Jesus Christ: The door is now being shut!... And many peoples, of all nations, tribes and tongues, sh...
Views: 1088   Replies: 29
Last Post: May 11, 2010 11:08pm
by joyful susan
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com