Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
JPost - "special regime for sharing J'lem" proposed - ANTICHRIST ALERT!
http://www.jpost.com/LandedPages/PrintArticle.aspx?id=174824 Quote: "The regime, however, would be headed by an outside administrator ... someone with international standing." Maybe it is just my rampant paranoia, but my thoughts immediately went to think on r...
Views: 592   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 8, 2010 10:56am
by Tom
A vision this morning, and something to let y'all know...
Hi guys! At around 6am, I had a short vision of the numbers of a digital clock, which read: 11:10 And I knew instinctively that it was mere seconds away from becoming 11:11. After the vision, I got the impression that the seconds represent days. So per...
Views: 1191   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 8, 2010 5:58am
by TerribleSwiftSwo...
To the Pray-er's of my Daughter - It's all good!!!
Hi all my pray-ers!!! She just called! This if from my daughter who has been having major panic attacks for over 6 years! She has phone troubles, so we could only communicate thru email. So Wednesday, late evening was the last I heard from her befo...
Views: 459   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 8, 2010 3:55am
by Edelweiss
2HH
Today is the National Day of Prayer
- FOXNews.com - May 05, 2010 Despite Controversies, National Day of Prayer Proceeds As observers celebrate the National Day of Prayer Thursday, a recent court ruling and Army decision to revoke an invitation to evangelist Franklin Graham has shrouded in contro...
Views: 385   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 7, 2010 7:18pm
by mtnmollie
Tom
Current Events...Gods way of warning watchers.
Father God, when can we know you are about to send your Son back for us?? My Son, look at the events of the world around you. Are they not now as My Son said they would be at the end of the age? Are there not wars and rumors of wars? Is there not a battle betwe...
Views: 849   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 7, 2010 6:23pm
by mtnmollie
FRANKLIN GRAHAM DEFENDING HIMSELF
IT IS TOUGH AND UNPOPULAR NOW TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST ISLAM..HERE IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF THAT True Crime SPONSORED BY: Safe Speech The Rev. Franklin Graham says the expression of his religious opinion of Islam isn't really that divisive. Chuck Burton / AP T...
Views: 540   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 7, 2010 6:06pm
by Donna
j
jon
Add on to the "Pray to be worthy" thread
Here's the question on this issue that I struggle with on this topic. We are told in the Bible to "pray to be accounted worthy to escape the testing coming on the whole earth". My thing is this. It boils down to a simple question. Is being raptured the same as be...
Views: 564   Replies: 32
Last Post: May 7, 2010 6:01pm
by mtnmollie
I am hoping ya'll read this, thanks~~
May I request, dear posters, that we all write our titles in lower caps . . caps appear too glaring, and override the others who stay within the guidelines. Thanks for understanding and following through.
Views: 644   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 7, 2010 4:30pm
by Donna
RITA-In need of Prayer Please
Dear Friends of Rita, I am in need of some people helping to agree in prayer with me please. My DH was diagnosed 2 years ago with diabetes. Since that time his health has went downhill. Heart problems, neuropathy in hands and feet, prostate problems, blood pressur...
Views: 331   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 7, 2010 1:04pm
by Southern Grace
Pray to be Worthy?
Luke 21:34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day (trib/second coming) come on you unexpectedly. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the f...
Views: 778   Replies: 40
Last Post: May 7, 2010 11:32am
by Carlee
Have no doubt... God is still @ work in Nashville
I’ve been sitting here watching our local telethon for the floods that have happened in Nashville, & have been amazed how truth has been pouring out over the airwaves. Devastation is everywhere, but God is using it to bring people back to Himself. Amen? Earl...
Views: 353   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 7, 2010 9:38am
by PraiseHim
The AX Is About to Fall
Many people including some very good bible teachers think the antichrist will be islamic. Not true. The AC will be Catholic. Look at history and remember that according to Ecclesiastes, what has been will be again. History runs in cycles. The battle of Gog-Mag...
Views: 927   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 7, 2010 7:44am
by scuggers
2HH
Jesus Standing In The Atlantic Ocean Vision
Susan O’Marra 5-03-10 I saw Jesus rise up in the Atlantic Ocean facing the United States Continent. He was standing offshore in the Ocean facing between the Texas and Florida areas. Jesus was miles big and He was standing with His arms outs...
Views: 769   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 7, 2010 6:55am
by 2HH
Thank you Knight Michael for your warm welcome
oh and I like your name Knight Michael:D no make that 3:D:D:D fb language learned it from my kids hehe!
Views: 368   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 7, 2010 6:22am
by Ballistick
Do REAL LIVE RITAN's actually exist?? Yes!!
As it turns out, we do!! Today I had a wonderful experience! Kolleen and I found out we both live close to each other, so we met IN PERSON, FACE to FACE, and had a Starbucks together!! I got to meet with another real live RITAN! What a fun thing that is! Let m...
Views: 795   Replies: 66
Last Post: May 7, 2010 5:58am
by Knight Michael
vision
Hi every one:) I wasn't going to share this vision that I had. I usually keep them to my myself because I have know one who understands. I receive a lot of rejection from my family but thats alright. I had communicated once with a prophet about it. He did confirm...
Views: 695   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 7, 2010 1:09am
by Lisaleenie
Faith or Flesh
This is a very clear word for the Christian who is part of the body and bride of Christ. Thank you Holy Spirit for this clarification between the two - Law or Faith, flesh or spirit, works or belief - that you spoke through the Apostle Paul. Galatians 3: 1)O...
Views: 409   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 6, 2010 11:46pm
by Star
News about Levi Joseph Mitchell......Newest member of the Stroud family..I'm the Granny
Hi Guys, Talked to my son David and it appears that Levi Joseph will be coming in about two weeks. The doctor did a ultrasound and Levi weighs almost 5 pounds and he was sucking on his toes, (everybody needs a hobby while they wait)....LOL Help me pray for...
Views: 524   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 6, 2010 11:33pm
by joyful susan
From Our Lord and Savior, YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus Christ..."I Am coming Quickly..a must read!!!
5/5/10 From Our Lord and Savior, YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ - A Letter Given to Jayse, For The Lord’s Children, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear This is a time of great rejoicing, for I am coming quickly!... Thus says The L...
Views: 624   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 6, 2010 11:11pm
by mtnmollie
Praise and a Prayer Request
The praise report because of your prayers is that my daughter passed her second try to get thru a stress test concerning her heart, that would allow her to have knee surgery. She could not do the first testing due to a bad panic attack. Alot of prayer went up for h...
Views: 337   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 6, 2010 10:00pm
by Lisaleenie
Tachi....she is with the Lord...5/6/10
My heart has been breaking but the Lord has given me peace. Last night, the 5th at 6:30 she died in front of us very quickly. She had been refusing any medicine or food for the past three days as her body was shuting down. We saw it coming but we had our hopes up t...
Views: 695   Replies: 29
Last Post: May 6, 2010 8:55pm
by Virginia Arnke
s
Star
I (Jesus),will be there to get My Bride
My Bride, When you hear the shofar, I will be there to get you. To take you HOME with ME. And we will be together for ever. Again I say to you, My Love for you is endless, I am Your Savior. And again,I speek peace unto...
Views: 1708   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 6, 2010 8:20pm
by Texas Sue
Abuse In Your Past - Healing For You
So many have been on this website and talked about suffering child abuse, sexual abuse, etc., that I thought this article from Aslan's Place would be helpful. Aslan's Place is a healing and deliverance ministry led by Paul Cox. . Article: The Affects of Trauma...
Views: 671   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 6, 2010 7:58pm
by Texas Sue
s
Star
Lisa the Lord is carrying you
In praying for you. The Lord showed me that HE is carrying you. You've been going thru deep water. But as of today,Jesus is carrying you. The water level is going down.With each step that Jesus takes. Jesus is headed to the e...
Views: 429   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 6, 2010 7:42pm
by bonnie
s
Scott
Hey Everybody! Khog and Scarby Have Installed Pentacost Field Goal Posts For The Church Age!!!
Yes you heard me!!! Pentacost field goal posts!!! It seems that Scarby would like to kick a field goal right between the Pentacost field goal posts which are bookending the church age!!! I think it is a divine design of an idea!!! The church began on the Pe...
Views: 338   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 6, 2010 7:28pm
by Scott
A word from Saturday
Hello, Well, I have a word to share, but you are going to have to forgive me as while my husband got this word, the Lord kept saying "write this down, tell my people." So, I did. The Lord spoke to us for a long time, and I ran out of things to write on. The probl...
Views: 721   Replies: 18
Last Post: May 6, 2010 7:18pm
by Paul/Aussie
Angel appears - "EXTREMELY CLOSE"!!!
I received this from my friend Diane (also from SC), yesterday. BLESSINGS~~~~~ Calvin ++++++++++++++++++++++ Via a note from F van Vuuren: Jesus is coming soon, R U Ready? LINK Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 11:45pm I received the following email...
Views: 816   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 6, 2010 7:11pm
by Scott
Completion
5/5/10 From Our Lord and Savior, YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ - The Lord’s Words Spoken to Timothy During an On-Line Conversation, For Trent and Timothy... And for My sons who remain, you who have not departed in thought nor action, whose...
Views: 465   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 6, 2010 6:03pm
by Virginia Arnke
All they did was sing: "God bless America . . .
In the home of the brave and the free? From 5 Doves . "Obama's Visit to Quincy - Riot Police Intimidate"
Views: 516   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 6, 2010 5:50pm
by TerribleSwiftSwo...
Shirley !!!!! My Aussie calendar tells me it is - Shirleys Birthday
To a Sister that has a part of this Aussie brothers heart, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (6TH May) I admire you Shirley how you stand up for Jesus, not just only in your own home but in front of all your brothers and sisters here. Have a great day (Aussie birthday today becau...
Views: 321   Replies: 31
Last Post: May 6, 2010 5:03pm
by corgi mom maria
2HH
Pets in the Rapture
Paul Werner (5 May 2010) "Pets in the rapture" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Some encouragement to you pet owners. Jack Van impe states our pets will go with us in the rapture!! Remember the israelite...
Views: 587   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 6, 2010 3:38pm
by Shirley
If you knew 100% when the Rapture was...would you.....?
Since hubby has changed jobs and taken quite a pay cut we have been a bit stressed about money. What he pays now will not cover the bills. Often we find ourselves saying well if we just knew 100% when the rapture would be we could know that we have plenty of money sa...
Views: 663   Replies: 25
Last Post: May 6, 2010 3:02pm
by mtnmollie
The Alpha-Omega Report . . .
Middle East News Spotlight
Views: 632   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 6, 2010 12:31pm
by Kman
s
Star
We Are All Going Thru A Great Shakeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus said: He would shake things. Ps.46:3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled,though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Isa.2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks,and into the caves of the earth,for fear of the Lord...
Views: 829   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 6, 2010 11:04am
by Holley
I need input on this one
oh my where do i begin? first of all i am so estatically happy that i have been able to post on here....so nice to be surrounded with believers and to read their postings....ok now....i wont go into all the details, but for the last 2 1/2 months i have been busy wri...
Views: 514   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 6, 2010 10:57am
by Char can't wait ...
Confirming The Covenant With Many
It is looking more and more like the NPT - the nuclear Non-Prolifertion Treaty - could be the "peace agreement" or covenant with many in the book of Daniel. This is a very important article about a UN meeting this week where Israel may be pushed to sign the NPT:...
Views: 395   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 6, 2010 10:37am
by Texas Sue
Really thinking about the Snatch ~~ and proof of it happening before the Trib.
Signs!! Signs!! Everywhere!! and so we are verrrrrrry excited, church on fire over our Lord's catching us away. We do sense God's wrath is about to start. THAT's how close the rapture is . . Looking @ this article below, the assurance of a pre-trib raptur...
Views: 567   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 6, 2010 8:57am
by Geneustace
has anyone heard of LAMININ?
i was just wondering if anyone has heard of laminin? yes you can google it and probably get a better description of it than i can give you....but you can also google louie giglio and hear his story of laminin which is great too.......laminin is the protein molecule t...
Views: 366   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 6, 2010 8:20am
by 7butterflies
A loving instruction from Jesus :)
The Lord gave me two words in the middle of the night last night, as an instruction for His bride, from here on out (until He comes). The two words are: LOWER & SLOWER He gave me some clarification & verses with this, but I think He'd rather that y'all j...
Views: 767   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 6, 2010 7:59am
by David W
s
Sarah
Prayers Please
I have not been online as I have had surgery and I have been going through a tough time with some emotional problems. I couldn't even post to ask for prayers for the surgery, I would appreciate any prayers that anyone would be willing to pray for me.. Thank...
Views: 516   Replies: 22
Last Post: May 6, 2010 2:58am
by Peace Lily
d
Dewey
Praise Report !! And a request
Praise report from Dewey, my wife Judy has been in and out of the hospital three times since Feb 16th, will certain issues, she is recovering well, back on some foods, and very close to coming home, Thank You Lord !! No, I didn't request prayer thru the RITA s...
Views: 302   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 6, 2010 2:32am
by Knight Michael
My testamony
Psm 40 and psm 42 that was fast and simple- LOL. Return Together with family alone Little girl she's lost and alone And her mom and dad a fithtin every night alchol can never make it right. Hurting in her heart and alone. sexual sin from men t...
Views: 390   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 6, 2010 1:28am
by Kman
America the Beautiful
Regretfully (and respectfully to dear Dewey), I am going to have to join the chorus of naysayers. I don't hold out any false hope for these United States. I have felt that way for a number of years. In the picture above, 40 years ago, I basically felt the sa...
Views: 852   Replies: 22
Last Post: May 6, 2010 1:21am
by Kman
encouragement
Well we all walked through the waters of repnetance. What comes next Lord? I listened to him- its all Bible based but it still blows me away. Bold Love Bold Love have I (Jesus) for thee Even when you fail; you still achieve I died upon the cross for yo...
Views: 304   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 6, 2010 12:41am
by mtnmollie
d
Dee
Please pray for a friend of mine under terrible demonic oppression......
A little history...her mother was murdered in front of her and she was almost killed herself if the Lord hadn't intervened. She is currently three months pregnant, but I know this has been going on with her for the year I have known her. She has tried everything a...
Views: 544   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 6, 2010 12:38am
by Knight Michael
for Diane C. & Charity
A long time ago Charity posed a question, something like: if we had a dream for heaven, what would we like it to be? She then posted pictures for all of us relating to our dream. Mine was the old egg ranch where I worked as a teen--which I dearly loved--even shov...
Views: 282   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 5, 2010 11:59pm
by Kman
What happens if the month of May goes by as normal
I have a couple of questions, also some thoughts- 1/ what happens to the timelines, if the last possible day in May passes with nothing happening? 2/ when would be the next watch date (RH)? I can’t help thinking about Sabrinaâ€&...
Views: 2423   Replies: 67
Last Post: May 5, 2010 11:45pm
by TN Dove
10 Virgins
Mercer (3 May 2010) "The Rapture And The 10 Virgins" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jack Kelly again. Spend some time reading his stuff. Cleared up questions I had for a long time, such as the 10 virg...
Views: 2563   Replies: 100
Last Post: May 5, 2010 9:54pm
by Dee
2HH
My Christian Friend Needs a Kidney. PLEASE PRAY
My friend Renee is a beautiful Christian who thinks of everyone but herself. She suffers so badly with lupus and kidney failure and never complains. When she is down she won't pick up the phone when I call so she doesn't make me sad. I love her and want to be there t...
Views: 290   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 5, 2010 9:14pm
by Star
s
Scott
The Twelve Sieves and The Two Loaves On Pentacost!! As If We Need Anymore Signs!!
According to the festival of Pentacost the harvest of the wheat is called the firstfruits and it takes place at the end of this wheat harvest. A certain amount of wheat grain is brought into the temple and is threshed and grounded up and is put through TWELVE SIEV...
Views: 476   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 5, 2010 8:49pm
by Star
Super Creepy Mark of the Beast commercial
This is a commercial for some question/answer system. (like a magic 8 ball?) Look at the NWO Pyramid behind the number. 3+3+3=9 then turn it upside down and you have 3 consecutive 6's
Views: 738   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 5, 2010 8:14pm
by Teresa (frmHIShr...
s
Scott
Charity's Words: Lower and Slower!!! Amazing Connection To My House!
You folks will not believe the confirmation of these words Lower and Slower!!! Charity this almost made my jaw drop to the floor again!!!! I am getting splinters in my chin from all the times lately my jaw has been dropping from all the amazing confirmations am...
Views: 363   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 5, 2010 6:34pm
by Scott
I started crying
...more than 20 years ago. I delivered mail in Rifle Colorado . I wept. I went home and wept. I could not stop crying. My dog wailed with me. I did not know what was wrong. For about 6 months I cried. Then I got some David Wilkerson tapes from a Pastor's conventi...
Views: 594   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 5, 2010 6:13pm
by bonnie
s
Star
For My Bride
Be at peace with Me. What I do, I will do quickly. I Jesus am so in love with My Bride Adoni Ps.29:11)The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace. Ps.85:8)I will hear what Go...
Views: 592   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 5, 2010 6:03pm
by Star
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTERS AND HER FRIENDS PROTECTION!!!
Well my daughter and her friend is turning themself into the authorities tomorrow. Please pray for their protection while they are in jail just like Daniel protected him in the Lions Den I am beleiving my daughter Shaylee and her friend will be protected as well....
Views: 446   Replies: 22
Last Post: May 5, 2010 6:02pm
by Lisaleenie
Come Listen to the Voice of your Shepherd
Okay. I’ve received another word from the Lord. Y’all can choose whether to heed the message or not; it's between you and the Lord. But please know that I do not take this task lightly. For me to say that something is from th...
Views: 2080   Replies: 58
Last Post: May 5, 2010 5:26pm
by bonnie
This gave me chills . . oh, watchers imagine the real happening!!!
This is what the schofar may sound like . .
Views: 718   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 5, 2010 5:25pm
by bonnie
WOW!! Please read what happened!!!
Hello Rita family!! I want to share with all of you what the Lord did today. I am just going to tell you exactly what happened. I have to believe it was from Him, if not then I don't have a clue and will have to start believing in coincidences. This morning I...
Views: 1046   Replies: 27
Last Post: May 5, 2010 5:22pm
by Earthangel
Franklin Graham: Coming Oppression of Christians
This link has an article and a video of Franklin Graham regarding the White House approving the Pentagon's ban on Graham's appearance on the National Day of Prayer and the coming oppression of ALL Christians in America. http://newsmax.com/Headline/franklin-graham-...
Views: 472   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 5, 2010 4:37pm
by bonnie
the shofar
i don't know if this will even work here, this is my first time posting....a few weeks ago i was in a sound sleep and all of a sudden i woke up to a loud noise...the noise sounded like a trumpet.....and then my mind immediately thought "shofar"....i listened intently...
Views: 435   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 5, 2010 4:35pm
by bonnie
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com