Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Views: 447   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 22, 2010 6:26am
by Jonathan
A Rat in the White House?
Another one of those speeches of Obama's where something happens that has a hidden message:. Is God trying to tell everyone that Obama is a rat? LOL!!! I just report it, you decide. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100520/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_rodent
Views: 504   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 21, 2010 10:21pm
by Patrick
k
Karla
Please pray with me for AMY!
I sent this letter to Amy, my son's girlfriend. She needs the Lord in a very big way. She has 3 children. I don't think she even believes in God. Please pray with me that she will be receptive to the gospel before it is too late. Time is so short. Thank you guys...
Views: 339   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 21, 2010 10:11pm
by Joseph
THE LORD IS SO CLOSE!!
The perfect timelines... The perfect numerical calculations… The prophetic shadows of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Psalms,Revelation, etc. falling all around us… Yet we are still here… Suffering physical, emotio...
Views: 811   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 21, 2010 8:40pm
by Corgi Mom Maria
I am scared
I am getting so scared about rapture.I know we all are born again in my family and my 13 yr old son recently got baptized with a Holy Spirit...but I am so fretting ,what if I am not ready,the more I try the more I see my sins and my bankrupcy...will everybody who is...
Views: 726   Replies: 19
Last Post: May 21, 2010 8:25pm
by Donna C
Tom
Dreams of the Rapture 2
I had an unusually vivid dream last night. I dreamed that I was standing in a long line of people that was leading up to this beautiful pearl colored opening of a jewel encrusted wall. I knew in my dream that this place was Heaven, and the pearly gate was the o...
Views: 656   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 21, 2010 5:18pm
by AbeOwitz
What RITA should be Like!!!
What amazing threads on here!!!! I just can't keep from reading them!! This is exactly the way it should be here!! Amazing the power of prayer!!
Views: 602   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 21, 2010 12:41pm
by don
Can you feel it!
I'm so happy I could just jump up and touch the sky. (and it would be a very long jump since I am very short). I mean there is NOTHING in this world that would make me want to stay here instead of being with Jesus. Not my husband, kid, family, friends, pets, posse...
Views: 775   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 21, 2010 12:20pm
by bon
O.K Which Sister or Sisters do we blame!!!!!
O.K Sisters, which one or how many of you are going to own up!!!!!! Us guys (blokes) had this great little spot all set out. As most men have a shed or garage we tinker around in, a place that we can hang our tools and have all the stuff that does not need to...
Views: 996   Replies: 44
Last Post: May 21, 2010 1:12am
by Knight Michael
j
Judith
Scientists create a living organism
By Clive Cookson, Science Editor Published: May 20 2010 18:23 | Last updated: May 20 2010 18:23 Scientists have turned inanimate chemicals into a living organism in an experiment that raises profound questions about the essence of life. Craig Venter, the US...
Views: 320   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 21, 2010 1:09am
by Debra
Outrage of the day . . ~~~
Outrage of the Day 5-16-2010, by Ryan Booth The Obama administration is apologizing to the Chinese for America’s record on human rights, specifically bringing up the Arizona immigration law as an example of how bad a country we are. Yo...
Views: 479   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 21, 2010 12:36am
by Diane C
Sell Everything, You Won't Recognize America By The End Of The Year
WHOA!  Richard Russell, the famous writer of the Dow Theory Letters, has a chilling line in today's note:Do your friends a favor. Tell them to "batten down the hatches" because there's a HARD RAIN coming. Tell them to get out of debt and sell anything they can s...
Views: 845   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 20, 2010 11:31pm
by Darlene
p
Paul
Rapture question
Hi all I've been wondering about telling my wife about the Rapture coming this weekend. She's seen dates come and go and doesn't want to hear about it any more. I think she's gotten too into the world, rather than looking into eternal things. She wants to live l...
Views: 463   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 20, 2010 11:07pm
by RJ
Vivid Rapture Dream
Had a vivid rapture dream last night! Not a vision, but a dream... My wife and I were sitting in bed, reading, when a distant point of light appeared beyond the ceiling. Lines of light emanated from it. We thought we were imagining things, so we closed ou...
Views: 662   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 20, 2010 8:44pm
by Prophet
Time of Rapture
I can't remeber who posted this but they said that the Rapture was going to take place May 23, 2010 at 9am Jerusalem time. Well I found a clock on the web and converted it to my time zone. I live in CA so it will be 11pm on May 22, 2010. I told my husband and his...
Views: 1426   Replies: 25
Last Post: May 20, 2010 8:18pm
by Mike
s
Scott
I Finally Get It!!! Pentacost Must Fall On A Sunday (May 23) 2010!! It Is The Law!!
On March 29-30, 2010 the feast of Passover occurred on that Monday-Tuesday of the calendar month of Nisan! Then as of March 31, 2010 began the 50 day count of the omer that last for 50 days until or up to the feast of Pentacost!! This was to have already occurr...
Views: 567   Replies: 18
Last Post: May 20, 2010 8:11pm
by PraiseHim
Revelation Song.
Last evening in choir we practiced that wonderful song...Revelation Song. We all love it. Well, as I was singing along, I just kept thinking over and over, this Sunday we all will either be singing that song here at Church or before The Throne of God !...
Views: 291   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 20, 2010 6:02pm
by Mary Ann
j
Judith
Billy Graham wants to give 1 more sermon
By Jonathan Walczak • May 19, 2010 MONTREAT — The Rev. Billy Graham hopes to deliver at least one more sermon as the 91-year-old evangelist enters his sunset years, a spokesman said Tuesday. No final decision has been made...
Views: 599   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 20, 2010 1:27pm
by RJ
j
jon
beware
Folks, I too am eager about the possibility of the rapture taking place on Sunday of this week. I've been counting the omer with the best of them and I've mentally been thinking that our new life with Christ starts on sunday. Not to spoil anyone's hope but there...
Views: 927   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 20, 2010 10:36am
by Victory Chanter
This Is From Me To You All My Loving Rita Family!!! I Hope You All Enjoy it!!!
http://www.alighthouse.com/friend318.html For the ones who cannot see it here are the words for you. My Treasured Loving Friend Rita!!! You are my treasured loving friend You send me love, joy to impart Like an angel from the heights above- You're a frien...
Views: 341   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 20, 2010 10:34am
by AngelHeart
From Pastor Riley
Pastor Riley just sent me his latest study! He said to share, so I am! Download the original attachment Why? Here’s Why….. By Pas...
Views: 1140   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 20, 2010 9:50am
by scuggers
a
Allen
Thank God! It's a long day without this place!
Just wanted to say I'm glad RITA is back open!
Views: 704   Replies: 28
Last Post: May 20, 2010 1:40am
by Lynn
Rahm Admits: We 'Screwed Up' on Message
       Emanuel to rabbis: US 'screwed up' By HERB KEINON 16/05/2010 02:52  Exclusive: Officials deny US changing view on Israeli nuclear policy.   The Obama administration has “screwed up the messaging&...
Views: 589   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 20, 2010 12:03am
by Dewey
THE LET DOWN
What if the Rapture don't happen Sunday?I have read post where some are leaving because they truly believe that the Rapture will happen during Pentecost and so they stop running the race and sit and wait.I read post where some are excited that the Rapture is coming t...
Views: 621   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 19, 2010 10:39pm
by Melissa
Last (American Idol) song before Pentecost - HALLELUJAH
(the words sung by Lee DeWyze) "Hallelujah" I heard there was a secret chord David played, and it pleased the Lord But you don't really care for music, do ya'? Well, it goes like this The fourth, the fifth The minor fall, the major lift The baffled king c...
Views: 547   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 19, 2010 5:54pm
by joyful susan
Perry Stone - When the day of the Rapture comes
Watch these - 3 parts - be sure and watch Parts 2 & 3!
Views: 857   Replies: 23
Last Post: May 19, 2010 4:34pm
by Dewey
When You Hurt Others You Are Hurting Your Heavenly Father More!!!
So the next time you want to hurt others or mock them I would think about who you are really hurting!!! Because God loves all his children and when his children hurt each other it hurts our Heavenly Father more!! And that is why if anyone tries to say mean thin...
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2010 4:23pm
by AngelHeart
Pray for me , please!
I am so sick! Yesterday I told hubby that I've never felt so bad in my whole life. I have what I believe to be a sinus infection. Glad it held out until I returned from vacation, but boy do I feel awful. I am trying to heal myself using holistic methods rather than g...
Views: 303   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 19, 2010 12:24pm
by YeshuasLady
Rapture no later than Pentacost . . . . woo hoo, chronologically, we don't have another year'
sounds good to me, 'unless the Father has changed His mind' . . .. Lee Dailey (19 May 2010) @ Doves ~~ "Since few want to make a claim of "knowing" allow me..." Lee Dailey May 18th. 2010 “THE YEARâ̈́...
Views: 616   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 19, 2010 11:22am
by scuggers
Standing In The MUGWUMP Void
This started out as a funny concept to me this morning, but obviously metamorphosed into something else. As "Mugwumps", we have our MUGS focused on the future while our WUMPS still toil in the present. We are neither of this world, nor are we yet a part of our Fut...
Views: 636   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 19, 2010 10:24am
by Scott
Pentecost Rapture Bibe Code in the Book of Ruth
I got another Bible Code in my e-mail from Tom Gaston for a Pentecost rapture, this time in the Book of Ruth at a short 56 skip, from Ruth 2:12-17. The search term was Pentecost, here are some of the terms found: Aleph Tau, bride harvest, 5770, fullness, complete...
Views: 1853   Replies: 25
Last Post: May 19, 2010 9:07am
by scuggers
I'm Back Home!
Did ya miss me?? I missed you all! Had a great time at Disney World but glad to be home. Need a vacation from vacation. LOL I'm excited to catch up on everything on RITA that I missed last week while I was away & catch up on all my shows, like Jack Van Impe & Prophe...
Views: 549   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 17, 2010 8:26pm
by Darlene
Need Rita Pictures Of Everyone!!!Come Add your Picture!!This is Me and My Daughter!!!
Lynn since we have a list of Rita's Names since we are soon out of here I think it would be a great idea to know what everyone looks like as of today. So when we meet in the Rita Room we will know who is part of the Rita Family!! And will recognize each other and...
Views: 1168   Replies: 31
Last Post: May 17, 2010 8:23pm
by Jayson
s
Scott
Funny How Stuff Happens Just At The Climax Boiling Point! Hey Everybody? Is The Pillow Fight Over??
Don't you think it strange and odd that as we reach a very crucial watch date and on the historic birth date of our own existence as the church we find that there are bats let loose in the church's watchtower!!! It could not have come at a more strategic time on t...
Views: 749   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 17, 2010 7:56pm
by Melissa
Tom
Can You Say EXODUS?? Rapture Date & Time....This is Exciting!!!!
All I can say is that I have goose bumps on my goose bumps!!! Out of the blue while I was not looking for a confirmation of the Rapture, the Lord give me one anyway. As I was sitting on the front porch having lunch with my friend Dennis today (who is a watcher l...
Views: 1772   Replies: 30
Last Post: May 17, 2010 7:09pm
by bon
h
Harley
"It sent chills down my spine"
Hello to everyone at RITA. I found this forum about a week ago and really enjoy it. This is my first post on the board. I have been reading end times/rapture forums for many years now on various end times websites but this is the first post i'v ever made. Latel...
Views: 849   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 17, 2010 6:10pm
by bon
Against The Grain
It has been mentioned that I haven’t been posting much lately (which I duly admit). So I asked the Lord for inspiration over the weekend, and this is what I received. AGAINST THE GRAIN As we travel the paths of life, Dealing with stress and...
Views: 628   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 17, 2010 5:50pm
by Humbly Irrelevan...
Were On The Eve of Destruction!!! This Video says it all!!!
Isreal is going to be under attack very soon could be this summer people wake up we are on the eve of destruction!!!Jesus is going to be your only hope!!!
Views: 532   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 17, 2010 4:34pm
by AngelHeart
j
jon
to you 2011 date setters
For those of you who believe you are getting messages about the rapture starting in 2011 I have a question. Next time you speak to God about 2011 please ask Him why he would use a Jewish year to return like 5778 instead of 5777. Furthermore ask Him why the main sta...
Views: 1322   Replies: 43
Last Post: May 17, 2010 12:16pm
by Heaven
Need Prayer: My wife wants a divorce
I never thought I would be posting something like this. It just seems so sareal and not happening. Maybe I am in shock..not sure. This is my first post on RITA but I have been coming to the site for about a year. I would have never posted something like this but I...
Views: 644   Replies: 27
Last Post: May 17, 2010 12:01pm
by Lisaleenie
Please Pray for Me, if You Can
Can you please pray for me. I had the worst day of my life at my job today, that I do not want to be back at tomorrow. I have lunch with a Christian friend who works at the site every two weeks, so I have to be there for our lunch. I have been in a dark valley for 14...
Views: 638   Replies: 29
Last Post: May 17, 2010 10:44am
by 7butterflies
A trying of your trust - timothy vol 6
5/14/10 From God The Father and YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ, Our Lord and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear Little flock, I will also speak to you... Hear My words, and give heed to My commands. In your doings, I...
Views: 496   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 17, 2010 10:07am
by mtnmollie
The Rapture
I am not a person who usually has a lot of dreams at night. Last night I had one, and the people in my dream keep telling me to look at the date on the calendar, which was the 24th of April. I told them that I saw it, and they told me several times to remember it and...
Views: 2072   Replies: 53
Last Post: May 17, 2010 8:30am
by scuggers
Prayer Request and Update
Hello Everyone, Just an update since my last prayer request.....Our daughter Stacy finally got a job last week, Praise our Lord! She had been unemployed since her College Graduation in December 2008, so she is very happy and excited. But, I am again asking for...
Views: 269   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 17, 2010 8:30am
by Panthia
I Couldn't Wait for the Water of Life so I did the Next Best Thing!!!I feel pure as snow now!!!
I have really been feeling unclean physically and spiritually lately and been thinking about how can I be pure and spotless like the Lord says to be. So the Lord told me since I rededicated my life to him I still need to baptise myself again. Because I need to cle...
Views: 409   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 17, 2010 7:36am
by AngelHeart
the oil wreck
Maybe mega doom? Have to give you total credit and thanks for all your great posts SHR allot of time and effort in research you have done is amazing,I go right to them to learn about the spill and get some details about it,stuff you cant find easily. My bigges...
Views: 519   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 17, 2010 6:53am
by mtnmollie
Book of Life
I wanted to do a small study on the Book of Life. Our men's group the other night was discussing the possiblity of losing one's salvation and Rev 3:5 was used: He who overcomes will be arrayed in white garments, and I will in no way blot his name out of the b...
Views: 479   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 17, 2010 2:16am
by Dewey
ALL RITA! THIS IS A MUST LISTEN~ ATTENTION ALL WATCHERS
SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BUT THIS IS THE MESSAGE THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR; IT WILL TRULY ANSWER ALMOST ALL OUR OUR ENDTIME QUESTIONS! IT IS A PROGRAM AIRED ON GOD'S LEARNING CHANNEL THIS PAST THURSDAY WITH MESSIANIC TEACHER MONTE JUDAH REGARDING DANIEL'S 62 AND 7...
Views: 5827   Replies: 123
Last Post: May 17, 2010 1:44am
by Debra
DO WE LIVE UNDER THE LAW?
FREEDOM IN CHRIST.... Look at the four Gospels and the account we have of the preaching of the Apostles in the Book of Acts! If ever there was anyone who understood and preached the love of God it was Jesus Christ. In the old testament,under the old covenant Go...
Views: 1076   Replies: 63
Last Post: May 17, 2010 1:29am
by joyful susan
Daniel's Timeline UNLOCKED — Way to Zion
For those of you who are new to our Lord's Feast Days, Messianic & Hebraic teachings and wondering how everything fits together with the last 7 years of tribulation, this is the best description I've ever seen. I wish we could stream it directly, but you'll have t...
Views: 1118   Replies: 36
Last Post: May 16, 2010 9:39pm
by Debra
Views: 617   Replies: 43
Last Post: May 16, 2010 8:16pm
by joyful susan
Ashes Darken Sky, Oil Darkens Sea : Two stories of Growing disaster
There are two things happening simultaneously that are very striking. One is the darkness spreading in the ocean - the headline: Huge Underwater Plumes Spread In Ocean. There are dark plumes of oil spreading and suffocating sea life in the oceans. http://www.ny...
Views: 509   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 16, 2010 6:21pm
by Texas Sue
Galatians 5: 1
Oct 20, 2009 6: 45 pm Standfast there in the liberty Where with Christ hath made us free and be not entangled again In the yolk of bondage and sin Are you a debtor to do the whole law? Are ye fallen from grace? Gal. 5: 3 - 4 Is Christs death on a...
Views: 408   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 16, 2010 5:27pm
by joyful susan
I have a fun question for you all - Where were you?
O.K brothers and sisters I have a fun little question here, a way of getting to know each other a little better. My mind thinks too much, I thought of this, this morning. Approximately speaking where were you in life and what were you doing 20 years ago? Were y...
Views: 2665   Replies: 50
Last Post: May 16, 2010 11:30am
by MaybeToday
Pentecost - the day when heaven opens
I am listening to Dr. Robert Heidler teach on Pentecost and he just said that Pentecost is the time for the heavens to open and God to pour out His provisions for His people. He said it officially begins on Tuesday night at sundown and all day on Wednesday. That wo...
Views: 744   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 16, 2010 10:06am
by SisterNChrist
KOENIG World Watch Daily
link to it now For a head of state to visit the White House and not pose for photographers is rare. For a key ally to be left to his own devices while the President withdraws to have dinner in private was, until this week, unheard of. Yet that is how Binya...
Views: 1330   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 16, 2010 2:54am
by Monty
Good Morning Everyone...........Good News
RITA will always be here until that trumpet sounds and God says 'COME UP HERE'. I will not shut it down. I love you all to much to shut the doors of the church. God wants us together or He would not have brought us together. So let's honor God by standing toe to...
Views: 943   Replies: 35
Last Post: May 16, 2010 2:09am
by Knight Michael
Blockade The Waterways; Gog of Magogs " Evil Plan"----(another sign JESUS is at the door)
Bible Prophecy Today Thursday, May 13, 2010 Blockade the Waterways; Gog of Magog's "Evil Plan" Bill SalusBy Bill Salus ProphecyDepot.com In the summer of 2009 Russia and Iran, for the first time ever, conducted joint naval maneuvers in the Caspian Sea. In Ap...
Views: 545   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 16, 2010 12:53am
by RJ
Here is what I purpose...
Good morning everyone, I read a post by Brenda that made the world of sense to me. If a thread is started and any moderator sees that it is going in a direction that is going to upset and hurt people then it will be immediately deleted. So if I or any of the mod...
Views: 501   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 15, 2010 9:03pm
by Jim.on.ca
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com